X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday for Aneri!

Hello Aneri,

Well, your birthday is just "right around the corner", so I wish you a very happy birthday. I hope you're doing awesome, and enjoying your "new" life.
    Please take care~
    Jeanine
    Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.

Hello Aneri,

Well, your birthday is just "right around the corner", so I wish you a very happy birthday. I hope you're doing awesome, and enjoying your "new" life.
    Please take care~
    Jeanine
    Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.

Comment

Hope you enjoy your day, Aneri, with many happy returns!

Comment

Aneri, advance happy birthday! I know it's tomorrow but I may not be logged in tomorrow so I will just greet you today! May your day be great and may this year be your best year yet!

Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Thanks guys and gals

For the occasion I am inviting all of you to a little challenge: what do you think you know about me? or what would you guess? (gender, marital/immigration status, age, #kids, hobby (ilw doesn't count),country of origin if not USA,current location, profession, # of posts...or whatever). The winner gets a present...

The challenge stops 27th at midnight. Have fun

love,

aneri

Comment

Happy B-Day Aneri!Hope you'll enjoy you special Day!

Marital status = Married
            Gender= M
            Immigration status= USC
            Profession = you work on a law office ?? lol
            Kids = 2
            Location = USA

Comment

Happy b-day to one of the most knowledgeable posters on this board! Keep up the good work!

All the best to you!

Comment

speed_025 1 out of 6

Comment

Enjoy your day today
                  "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

Houston, thank you for kind words.
                    Caribbeanman, thank you.

davdah: close, close

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aneri:
                      Thanks guys and gals

For the occasion I am inviting all of you to a little challenge: what do you think you know about me? or what would you guess? (gender, marital/immigration status, age, #kids, hobby (ilw doesn't count),country of origin if not USA,current location, profession, # of posts...or whatever). The winner gets a present...

The challenge stops 27th at midnight. Have fun

love,

aneri </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Aneri,

You don't say much about yourself here, but I would say you are definitely a female, married with at least 1 child. You a very familiar with immigration law, so you either work for a law firm or study this stuff in your spare time. I think you are from the Phillipines because everyone I've met on this forum and in person from there has the sweetest disposition. You live in the US now and your hobbies probably include extracurricular activities with your children and reading. I'm sure there's more, but like I said, you never get personal on the forum. Anyway, hope you had (or will have) a great birthday!!!

Comment

Hope you had a great day Aneri!
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Probably totally wrong but here goes lol

Definitely Female! That is for sure
                          Married
                          GC holder
                          Currently outside the US (because of husbands work?)
                          India origin or Europe (cause you sometimes spell the English way )
                          Accountant?
                          Hobby, immigration issues, computers?
                          Children 1
                          As of today 1516 posts

And you are a lovely lady, very helpful on this board for years..the best the best....(s-ucking up for present lol)
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Happy Birthday Aneri.

As for the challenge, I will let Sprint answer for me
                            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SAMMY:
                              I wouldn't say that you're old, you've just been young longer than most of us. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                              Thank you, Sammy. What are you trying to say? Put it in numbers if you dare! just kidding. If the rest of you are college students, it is true!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                              You don't say much about yourself here, .... like I said, you never get personal on the forum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> yeah, I know, I know... that's just me. Hence, this one-time opportunity to reveal some things about aneri.
                              Thank you ProudUSC for sweet words. I've never been to Phillipines.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                              As of today 1516 posts </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Hi girl, don't you know I like tricky questions? It is much much more... once I tryed to change e-mail address in my account but ILW instead (or was it me? - not a computer expert) closed down the account. I was able to sign-up again with the same screen-name, but had to start as "junior", from "0" . So, it is well above 3000. I've been around a long time, but not as long as Sammy (2003)!
                              Thank you for nice words... will keep your PS in mind. Do you want to share your 2 1/2 points with Hudson?

Thank you Hudson.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed