divorce with property involved

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• divorce with property involved

I need some advice. I want to divorce my immigrant husband asap. We have both found other people we love. Problem is, I don't think he will grant a divorce until he gets his papers. We bought a home 5 months ago, me being the primary borrower and him the co-borrower, I pay all of the mortgage. I pay the property taxes as well. We have been married 2.5 years and still no interview. Feb will be 3 years. I have spoken with someone at immigration about removing my sponsorship as well. If I file for divorce, will he be deported (he does have a yearly working permit)?, can he take my house from me even if he isn't paying on it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I feel like he has me in a foxhole.

I need some advice. I want to divorce my immigrant husband asap. We have both found other people we love. Problem is, I don't think he will grant a divorce until he gets his papers. We bought a home 5 months ago, me being the primary borrower and him the co-borrower, I pay all of the mortgage. I pay the property taxes as well. We have been married 2.5 years and still no interview. Feb will be 3 years. I have spoken with someone at immigration about removing my sponsorship as well. If I file for divorce, will he be deported (he does have a yearly working permit)?, can he take my house from me even if he isn't paying on it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I feel like he has me in a foxhole.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thundercat:
      I need some advice. I want to divorce my immigrant husband asap. We have both found other people we love. Problem is, I don't think he will grant a divorce until he gets his papers. We bought a home 5 months ago, me being the primary borrower and him the co-borrower, I pay all of the mortgage. I pay the property taxes as well. We have been married 2.5 years and still no interview. Feb will be 3 years. I have spoken with someone at immigration about removing my sponsorship as well. If I file for divorce, will he be deported (he does have a yearly working permit)?, can he take my house from me even if he isn't paying on it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I feel like he has me in a foxhole. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this the first interview for the conditional greencard?

or

Does he have greencard and is waiting to get permanent card (751 joint filing)

If the other person he has found is a usc, then it really wont matter. He can adjust status with new wife.

If petitions have not been approved, then they can be withdrawn and your sponsership can be withdrawn.

What state are you in that would take this long for a first interiview?

Comment

What state do you reside???
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Community property is a *****.

Comment

Working...
          X