X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• los angeles office

Hi
    Finally I got the I751 approved and the letter says that I have to go in person to Los Angeles office and bring three pictures and my expired GC with me.
    My question is do I have to be there early in the morning to get a ticket or if anyone knows if I can make an appointment so that you can skip that waiting in line there.
    Haven't heard anything about my N400 yet already 18 months waiting on that one.
    thanks

Hi
    Finally I got the I751 approved and the letter says that I have to go in person to Los Angeles office and bring three pictures and my expired GC with me.
    My question is do I have to be there early in the morning to get a ticket or if anyone knows if I can make an appointment so that you can skip that waiting in line there.
    Haven't heard anything about my N400 yet already 18 months waiting on that one.
    thanks

Comment

HI
      Congradulation on your approval, How long ago did you file your I751 ,Could you please answer because my I751 is also stuck somewhre over 2 years ...apprectiate it

Comment

I applied in August 2001 for that I751 in California Service Center and in August 2002 I filed the N400, haven't heard anything about it yet ,but they say that here in California they got big backlog, do you know how early you have to be in the INS office to get a ticket or you can make appointment?
        thanks and hope you hear sth for your I751 soon.

Comment

There is a new online appointment system, but I don't know if it applies to your particular case. If you were not given an appointment time and just told to go to 1001, it may work for you. I any event, here is the link:

https://infopass.uscis.gov/en/options.php

Let us know if it was any use.

Comment

Hi Thanks for your respond ,Sorry that I have no answer about your question since I have not got my respond for I 751.
            Thanks again

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed