I130 form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I130 form

Hello. Question. I got an I130 form approved. (petition was made for my brother (citizen)) I live at USA since Nov. 1999, I haven't any 245I, I came with visa (now I'm overstay) it'll affect my process? should I leave?

Hello. Question. I got an I130 form approved. (petition was made for my brother (citizen)) I live at USA since Nov. 1999, I haven't any 245I, I came with visa (now I'm overstay) it'll affect my process? should I leave?

Comment

You may not be able to adjust your status. Once you leave, you will have bar. You are screwed.

Comment

You should still be able to get a green card. You have to wait until there is a visa available to you. You will probably have a fine of $1000 and you may have to leave the country and come back. Do not leave the country before they tell you what to do.
        Have your brother call Immigration and ask or ask a lawyer.

Comment

You are here illegally: DO NOT CALL IMMIGRATION! If you leave, you are subject to 10 year bar.

You should see a lawyer- but you will most likely not be able to get green card because you are not 245i.

Unless they extend amnesty again, you cannot get a green card unless you marry a US Citizen.

Comment

Mrs. Mani is right.

Comment

Working...
            X