No announcement yet.

PLEASE HELP !! URGENT ADVISE NEEDED !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP !! URGENT ADVISE NEEDED !!

I have a girlfriend who used to come here from Iceland on WVP and was dating one friend of mine for 4 years.
    Finally she married him, got a GC and after 6 months she left him for me (actuallty she was secretly dating me while she was openly dating my friend) and now we live together.

We don't want to marry because I am married myself (my wife also lives with us and we have wonderful threesomes) and we contemplate what will happen when she files I-751 to remove conditions of her GC?

I am not in friendly terms with her now almost former husband (they are divorcing) - he calls me the biggest *** he's ever known and swears to do his best to have her deported.

Now, what options do we have other than marrying?
    Can she file as a battered spouse under WAVA?
    Is it possible to get her sponsored as skilled worker if her I-751 denied (she has degree of Veterinarian and has 6 years experience curing animals)?
    What can we do?

Please share your opinion!

Your input is greatly appreciated !

Sincerely,

Supertruth

I have a girlfriend who used to come here from Iceland on WVP and was dating one friend of mine for 4 years.
    Finally she married him, got a GC and after 6 months she left him for me (actuallty she was secretly dating me while she was openly dating my friend) and now we live together.

We don't want to marry because I am married myself (my wife also lives with us and we have wonderful threesomes) and we contemplate what will happen when she files I-751 to remove conditions of her GC?

I am not in friendly terms with her now almost former husband (they are divorcing) - he calls me the biggest *** he's ever known and swears to do his best to have her deported.

Now, what options do we have other than marrying?
    Can she file as a battered spouse under WAVA?
    Is it possible to get her sponsored as skilled worker if her I-751 denied (she has degree of Veterinarian and has 6 years experience curing animals)?
    What can we do?

Please share your opinion!

Your input is greatly appreciated !

Sincerely,

Supertruth

Comment

Working...
    X