Permanent resident visa information

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permanent resident visa information

have been approved to sponsor my wife from China to Canada. I have just returned from China where I lived for 4 years. The Beijing office sent my wife a letter 3 weeks ago requesting her original divorce documents from her previous marriage as well as a letter from her previous husband allowing her to take their son to Canada. THEY ALSO REQUESTED BOTH HER AND THE SON'S PASSPORTS TO BE SENT THERE.
    So, does anyone here have any experience with the stage I have described above? My thinking is they will issue the permanent resident visa to my spouse and her son, on the basis that they requested the passports.
    Also, any idea how long it can take for the Canadian Immigration office in Beijing to get this done and the passports back to my wife? She is still in China by the way, I am now in Canada.

have been approved to sponsor my wife from China to Canada. I have just returned from China where I lived for 4 years. The Beijing office sent my wife a letter 3 weeks ago requesting her original divorce documents from her previous marriage as well as a letter from her previous husband allowing her to take their son to Canada. THEY ALSO REQUESTED BOTH HER AND THE SON'S PASSPORTS TO BE SENT THERE.
    So, does anyone here have any experience with the stage I have described above? My thinking is they will issue the permanent resident visa to my spouse and her son, on the basis that they requested the passports.
    Also, any idea how long it can take for the Canadian Immigration office in Beijing to get this done and the passports back to my wife? She is still in China by the way, I am now in Canada.

Comment

Wow, I'm confused. But you seem more confused, my friend. Can't you find any Canada-based immigration forum like ilw.com? Good luck to you, by the way, I hope you'll get more advice (than insults) on this board.

Comment

Working...
      X