X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfd3:
    This is going to sound really stupid, however, I am curious. I apply for all my paperwork, pay the fee as required, however, I only get temporary EAD, every time i renew do I have to pay a fee? And going from temp perm residence and having the restrictions taken off, do i have to pay for the Biometrics again, or is the first fee that I pay covering the cost of all follow up finger printing and background checks? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Understandable, but unfortunately, and as another poster said, there is no blanket fee. What really ****s is the processing time for your adjustment. Any news on when that will be?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    you are just a complete $hithead....what "race" are cheapskates? What biggoted remark did I make? All I said was...if the price is too high to get naturalized, then get the eff out....it's so simple....simpleton.
    As for your 'brit' brother in Iraq, well, once again, there is NO correlation between that conflict and UCIS fees....The soldiers over there are not fighting for low naturalization rates, you idiot.... and whether the fees are hi or low makes no difference to world peace....you, like many other uninformed morons, want everything in America handed to you for free, you bitc h and moan when you have to (a) play by OUR rules and (b) pay some fees.....well too **** bad.....buy an airline ticket back to wherever you came from and enjoy your cheaper way of life back there.....see ya..

Leave a comment:

• ntfd3
    replied
    ahhh such a breath of fresh air knowing there are racist bigots in this great country too and not restricted to the less inferior countries of the world. How generous of u both to bestow upon us meek individuals how grateful we should be to be allowed into this great country of yours. A heartfelt thank you .... i will convey your thoughts to my brother serving in IRAQ (a brit) amongst your great race of people and let him know just how humble he should be next time he is standing shoulder to shoulder! For gods sake get a **** life.... Its comments like these that cause hatred and wars... The fees are very high, and will cause more illegal aliens because they will be unable to afford the increase. Its not going to stop the illegals they are here already and increasing daily.. its going to increase because they cant afford to do it legally.... But thanks anyway for ur comments.. i dont think i could sleep tonight without having this great insight into the mind of a sane citizen... yours humbled....

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    If you think that the cost of an employment authorization document is too much, you're under no obligation to obtain one.

However, if that is the decision that you make, you had better NOT be working in this country.

I agree with Someone12...if you don't like the price of having the opportunity to live in the best country in the world, feel FREE to go home.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    If you don't like the price of doing business in America, no one will stop you from LEAVING.

Leave a comment:

• keh
    replied
    You're right!

I think $340 is the proposed new fee.

Leave a comment:

• ntfd3
    replied
    going to be pretty expensive then when fee increases take effect...... especially the EAD, am I correct in saying its increasing to $360?

Leave a comment:

• keh
    replied
    Every time you renew your work card, you must pay the filing fee. Every time you are fingerprinted, you must pay the biometric fee.

There is no such thing as a blanket fee for the immigration service.

Leave a comment:

• ntfd3
    replied
    This is going to sound really stupid, however, I am curious. I apply for all my paperwork, pay the fee as required, however, I only get temporary EAD, every time i renew do I have to pay a fee? And going from temp perm residence and having the restrictions taken off, do i have to pay for the Biometrics again, or is the first fee that I pay covering the cost of all follow up finger printing and background checks?

Leave a comment:

• ntfd3
    started a topic New Fee Stucture for immigration.

New Fee Stucture for immigration.

This is going to sound really stupid, however, I am curious. I apply for all my paperwork, pay the fee as required, however, I only get temporary EAD, every time i renew do I have to pay a fee? And going from temp perm residence and having the restrictions taken off, do i have to pay for the Biometrics again, or is the first fee that I pay covering the cost of all follow up finger printing and background checks?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney