Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 approved (VSC)

hi all,
    my I-751 approval arrived today from VSC. I had sent in the app. on 10/10/03. the check was cashed on 10/22/03 but i had never received a receipt. So it seems that the date posted at the USCIS site is somewhat reflective of the actual processing times. I was very sceptical when it had jumped from May 03 to November 0 within a span of 2.5 weeks. Phew, now that this ordeal is over I am preparing myself for the N-400 saga. to be continued....

hi all,
    my I-751 approval arrived today from VSC. I had sent in the app. on 10/10/03. the check was cashed on 10/22/03 but i had never received a receipt. So it seems that the date posted at the USCIS site is somewhat reflective of the actual processing times. I was very sceptical when it had jumped from May 03 to November 0 within a span of 2.5 weeks. Phew, now that this ordeal is over I am preparing myself for the N-400 saga. to be continued....

Comment

When was the divorce ?

Comment

that was after she learnt that i had impregnated 3 of her best friends!!!
        Mikey, you need to come with something more original your loosing your edge!!

Comment

Another fraudster beats the system!!!

When is the divorce?

Comment

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!! Congratulations.

AGUILA I hope you are reading this.

You will also hear something Aguila.

Luchasigue, did you send lots of I-751 paperwork as evidence of marriage?

Comment

Congratulations...

ARQU

Comment

I think this is a fraudster pretending to be a fraudster !

Comment

Working...
                X