Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAO Appeals Office

My question is how can a person follow up their appeal at AAO. My appeal was filed back in October'09 and until now havent heard from them yet. Can we call AAO? Please advise

go to USCIS website, look for Administrative Appeals Office, it will send you to it`s own page(AAO)under contact info you`ll see their phone & fax number, you can fax, instead of using US mail to request an update on the status of your case, you need to identify yourself in the letter and also send a copy of your appeals receipt. Good Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Love2Watch:
      My question is how can a person follow up their appeal at AAO. My appeal was filed back in October'09 and until now havent heard from them yet. Can we call AAO? Please advise
      Well, you ask a very good question. The AAO approves very few appeals. So far ZERO out of the 60,000+ CSS/Newman/LULAC were approved. I don't know what the approval rate is for other types of cases, but I have heard it's very, very low.

Personally, I believe that the AAO is just a facade, to pretend that America's appeal system is just and fair. But in reality is just a way to update your file, rip you off for more money, then set you up for deportation.

So, as long as your appeal is still pending, you can sleep at night without the worry that ICE will be breaking your door down. If you demand adjudication, you may induce your own denial?

Comment

The problem is my wife is out of the country went to the consular and file an 1-601 waiver and was denied and now under appeal from the AAO

Comment

The same applies about requesting an update for your case with the AAO, just follow my prior instructions if you like. I also have to agree with unique!!!

Comment

I tried to look the AAO fax # I cant find it. If you have it can you please provide it to me? I will truly apprreciate your help. Thanks,

Comment

Love that dago grammar!!!

Comment

just call them and ask them for their fax number.....the filth sand knee grow jamie again...

Comment

Is there a grammarian and/or interpreter in the house?

Comment

Such "profund" words from No Brain
                    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

it stinks to goats and camels, well, there goes the neighborhood.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation