Hispanic Students Vanishing From Alabama Schools After Immigration Ruling

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Bustin' commie teacher unions is a good idea in any situation.

In any event, money will be saved by the decline in illegal alien students.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Misplaced piority once more. Is the teacher's union full of undocumented immigrants? Spend your time wisely for once. Go conduct a survey of teachers in AL and you won't be surprised to find out you have one or two things in common with the majority of them.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
      ...so, noIntelligence, you'd only care about teachers being fired if they - to use your own words - were "undocumented immigrants?"

WOW!

That the teachers are Americans makes them entirely expendable to you...yet you whine and moan about every supposed slight to illegal aliens!

I guess, given your inherent stupidity, that I shouldn't expect any more, but even after I pointed out that it's teachers' union, you still misspell it. Perhaps if you were better educated, you'd have more respect for teachers...even though they're not your beloved illegal aliens. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know the sun has really damaged you but I will make an attempt to help you reason this one time. Nobody but the politicians come on top when ill-conceived law like the immigration law passed in AL.

Also, remember that no matter how small the contribution of undocumented immigrants are to the economy, once it is removed, the result becomes a chain reaction. Everyone will be impacted.

Comment

The USA does not need illegal aliens in order to survive....we've never needed them and never will....none of these lowlifes helped put a man on the moon or invented a jetliner....their combined intellect wouldn't match that of an unwashed outhouse....we can mow our own lawns, and wash our own laundry...we don't need to use our resources to reward these parasites....let them return to their own third world cesspool of a country and work to improve the lives of their countrymen instead of leaching off of American taxpayers....

Comment

Noborders. Teacher unions inflate the cost of education. That is why teacher unions should be broken up.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation