Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-130 status unknown..Transferred?? Now What??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 status unknown..Transferred?? Now What??

Hi,
    I filed an I-130 in July 2002 at TSC. They should have already gotten to my case but now it says they recived on March 15, 2004. So I called the INS number and she said it must have been transferred. I never recieved a notice saying it was going to be transferred. So I wrote a letter to them requesting info about where my case was now. I have heard nothing back from them and I am just wondering will my original date on I-130 still be the same or will I have to wait at the end of the line wherever they transferred it? Please help with this. We are so confused and don't know what to do next. Please email me at SierraRain76@aol.com with any info. Thanks so much. Elizabeth

Hi,
    I filed an I-130 in July 2002 at TSC. They should have already gotten to my case but now it says they recived on March 15, 2004. So I called the INS number and she said it must have been transferred. I never recieved a notice saying it was going to be transferred. So I wrote a letter to them requesting info about where my case was now. I have heard nothing back from them and I am just wondering will my original date on I-130 still be the same or will I have to wait at the end of the line wherever they transferred it? Please help with this. We are so confused and don't know what to do next. Please email me at SierraRain76@aol.com with any info. Thanks so much. Elizabeth

Comment

I am a little confused. Did you receive a notice of action "receipt notice" indicating that the I-130 was received by TSC on March 15, 2004? If you have a receipt notice then you have a receipt number. Go into CIS website to check your case status. http://uscis.gov/graphics/index.htm

Comment

Working...
      X