Lawyer help and about N-400

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawyer help and about N-400

I passed the test for citizenhsip in November 2005and they never caled me for the pledge cyromony I called the INS couple times senator congress man office and it had no affect do you know what I can do next?
    Thaanks

I passed the test for citizenhsip in November 2005and they never caled me for the pledge cyromony I called the INS couple times senator congress man office and it had no affect do you know what I can do next?
    Thaanks

Comment

Did you try making an InfoPass appointment? I would not trust the information you received from 1-800 misinformation line.

Comment

Thanks i have to try this.

Comment

Infopass is useless. There will be no new info. He will tell you 'Well your case is pending background check' You would have wasted your time trust me.

Get yourself a lawyer and engage in a lawsuit since you have tried several avenues with no results. When te case is filed, they will need to give you an answer in 60 days and if not you can default them for breaking the law which they are. The last thing USCIS want to do is confront the district court.

Comment

Working...
          X