Obama Gives $1 Billion To Terrorists

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Gives $1 Billion To Terrorists

This will pay for the next 9/11. I did not know that Obama's stimulus plan included funding terrorists.

$1 Billion To Terrorists

JERUSALEM - The United States plans to pledge more than $900 million to help rebuild Gaza after Israel's invasion and strengthen the Western-backed Palestinian Authority, a U.S. official said on Monday.

This will pay for the next 9/11. I did not know that Obama's stimulus plan included funding terrorists.

$1 Billion To Terrorists

JERUSALEM - The United States plans to pledge more than $900 million to help rebuild Gaza after Israel's invasion and strengthen the Western-backed Palestinian Authority, a U.S. official said on Monday.

Comment

This is so funny it only happens in the world of USA. We pay them to build their community by taxing our citizens, they use that funds to train terrorists, then some how these terrorists manage to get in the country and kill our citizens or outside of USA. So by that theory our Govt is funding the murders of their citizens.
      If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

he should just give the money to the unemployed in the usa

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:

$1 Billion To Terrorists

JERUSALEM - The United States plans to pledge more than $900 million to help rebuild Gaza after Israel's invasion and strengthen the Western-backed Palestinian Authority, a U.S. official said on Monday. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        Regards and thanks,
        Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

Working...
        X