changing child's name during naturalization

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing child's name during naturalization

Hello - I understand that it is possible to change a minor child's name who's derriving citizenship from his naturalizing mother during the naturalization process. What I don't understand are the particulars of the process:
    how,
    when,
    what's,
    required,
    and who's involved?
    And so far I've not been able to find much addressing this in the USCIS sources - not on N-400 or N-600 instructions. Any insights appreciated. El

Hello - I understand that it is possible to change a minor child's name who's derriving citizenship from his naturalizing mother during the naturalization process. What I don't understand are the particulars of the process:
    how,
    when,
    what's,
    required,
    and who's involved?
    And so far I've not been able to find much addressing this in the USCIS sources - not on N-400 or N-600 instructions. Any insights appreciated. El

Comment

Yes you can change the name at the time of naturalization process, and hope you have included the name of the child in N-400 and child must be present at the time of naturalization .
      child did enter US as an LPR

Court will type the current name on the back of naturalization certificate.

Comment

Working...
      X