Status of MY N-400 Interview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status of MY N-400 Interview

I had my N-400 Interview back on Oct 10,Since then i have not hear anything from the officer,,,,i am kind of very worry,,i had infopass to the office to check on my case,he looked at the computer and told me 2 things:

1-That my fingerprint will expire in January.
    2-The status of my case saywaiting for information ----->i asked him waht information they are waiting for--------->he doesn't know

Please any advice what kind of information they are waiting for,,,is it name check or what !!!!

i never be arrested for any kind,i am applying based on 3 years marriage to American Citizen.

I had my N-400 Interview back on Oct 10,Since then i have not hear anything from the officer,,,,i am kind of very worry,,i had infopass to the office to check on my case,he looked at the computer and told me 2 things:

1-That my fingerprint will expire in January.
    2-The status of my case saywaiting for information ----->i asked him waht information they are waiting for--------->he doesn't know

Please any advice what kind of information they are waiting for,,,is it name check or what !!!!

i never be arrested for any kind,i am applying based on 3 years marriage to American Citizen.

Comment

Working...
    X