Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP FOR SWISSNUT

I want to help a fellow USC out !
    Swissnut; tell us your stats (Weight, Height, Etc...) and send me your pic. I will suggest some self improvement tips to help you out of your rut.
    michaellovesnyc@aol.com

I want to help a fellow USC out !
    Swissnut; tell us your stats (Weight, Height, Etc...) and send me your pic. I will suggest some self improvement tips to help you out of your rut.
    michaellovesnyc@aol.com

Comment

I thought your email address was: *******michaela@mobswithcocks.com?
      America is prosperous because America is an optimistic nation. America is America because we are a nation of immigrants.

Comment

All I can tell you is that Swiss is a gorgeous woman

Comment

Just tell us if you are hot

Comment

It can be a curse to be attractive and passionate. Whoever gets close to you, eventually runs away, whether a husband or even just an online friend. No explanations, no good-byes. .

Comment

I have always been here for you Swissnut; havent I ??

Comment

Oh my God... This is heart-breaking.
                America is prosperous because America is an optimistic nation. America is America because we are a nation of immigrants.

Comment

It is rare to find someone who doesn't use people. Perhaps it doesn't start out that way, but often ends that way. Being attractive can be a curse, but given a choice I think one would always choose to be attractive over ugly.
                  Take Angelina Jolie, she is very beautiful, but according to reports used to cut herself. Additionally she has failed at marriage and it apprears became involved with Brad Pitt while he was still married to Jennifer Aniston. Is her beauty a blessing or a curse? No doubt, she makes money from being beautiful. No doubt, people give her attention because she is beautiful. Does she always wonder if men talk to her for her beauty or her brains? Does Brad love her for her beauty, brains, heart? Will she ever know? Does he know?

We have a furniture store in my hometowm, the owners have two kids appearing in their commercials. The girl is cute and the boy has something wrong with him, his face is really long and he doesn't look like a normal kid. The parents love both kids, but is their love equal? Do they love the girl more because she is normal? Do they love the boy more because something is wrong with him? Do they pity him?

I think it is impossible not to attach our views to our emotions. It is easier to love one person more than another. Maybe it is because that person is more visually pleasing or because that person is more like us?

Comment

I can understand a women wanting to be attractive in our society. I have a hard time with men pursuing beauty though. I mean, men are now shaving their body hair, doing botox, coloring their hair and spending more time shopping then ever before.

I don't get it. I mean once you are married, being attractive to other women is a liability that can have very serious ramifications.

Comment

Like what?
                      The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

What's wrong with "staying" attractive, male or female? Why wouldn't men be as interested in staying attractive and well groomed as women are? They want to feel good about themselves too, keep their mate attracted, and in the work environment it's a necessity in most careers, just as it is for women.

Comment

Men are weak enough without adding fuel to the fire and purposely trying to attract a female, I am of course refering to when the male is married.

I prefer this analogy: a chicken is born with one tooth, they use this tooth to chip away at their egg so that they can hatch. After they are out of the egg, the tooth falls out because it is no longer needed.

A males sexual attraction is much the same. I mean once your married why do you need to be primping yourself to turn on the ladies? Your wife ( I hope) loves you for other reasons

Comment

If you are man and in a career that requires you to be poofed like a GQ model then I say you traded in your testicals for a paycheck or your ***.

Comment

Ha. I get it! Little does the toothless-chick know that, in order not to be tormented by being attractive to women other than his wife and thinking he's got it made, his wife is off chasing a chick with teeth!
                              The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

Working...
                              X