No announcement yet.

Immigration, The Internet...and Terrorism

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">This is an IMMIGRATION forum. Allowing only people whose location is in the US would defy the point, would it not? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly, Aroha. The purpose of this forum is to provide assistance to immigrants and their families. It would make zero sense to limit it people who already live in the US. Is this what she said? I didn't read much of her garbage. Just scanned it enough to know it was more of the same.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">This is an IMMIGRATION forum. Allowing only people whose location is in the US would defy the point, would it not? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly, Aroha. The purpose of this forum is to provide assistance to immigrants and their families. It would make zero sense to limit it people who already live in the US. Is this what she said? I didn't read much of her garbage. Just scanned it enough to know it was more of the same. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was the gist of it, yeah, along with a not-so-thinly veiled dig about green card marriages. LOL.
      The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

I'll spare my eyesight, lol! Not worth reading her endless diatribes anymore. She clearly doesn't know what she's talking about.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
          I'll spare my eyesight, lol! Not worth reading her endless diatribes anymore. She clearly doesn't know what she's talking about. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My offer to help her set up a weblog where she can vent away to her hearts content without having to worry about anyone correcting or questioning her still stands
          The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
            I'll spare my eyesight, lol! Not worth reading her endless diatribes anymore. She clearly doesn't know what she's talking about. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My offer to help her set up a weblog where she can vent away to her hearts content without having to worry about anyone correcting or questioning her still stands </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was a very kind offer on your part, Aroha. Unfortunately, Cheryl hasn't seen it because she has us both in her iggy bin - lol! Doesn't know what she's missing.

Comment

That was a very kind offer on your part, Aroha. Unfortunately, Cheryl hasn't seen it because she has us both in her iggy bin - lol! Doesn't know what she's missing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL. If that were actually true, then she wouldn't have found out that I'm a pending immigrant, and she wouldn't have changed her MO from attacking the Senator and his lawyers to her current stance of attacking marriages to the "green-card-challenged".

She sees exactly what she wants to.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
                That was a very kind offer on your part, Aroha. Unfortunately, Cheryl hasn't seen it because she has us both in her iggy bin - lol! Doesn't know what she's missing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL. If that were actually true, then she wouldn't have found out that I'm a pending immigrant, and she wouldn't have changed her MO from attacking the Senator and his lawyers to her current stance of attacking marriages to the "green-card-challenged".

She sees exactly what she wants to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay - so she lied when she said we were in her iggy bin? LMAO!!!!! She's a piece of work!

Comment

Okay - so she lied when she said we were in her iggy bin? LMAO!!!!! She's a piece of work! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe not so much a lie. When you have someone on ignore, it hides their posts, but it still shows that they're there and gives you an option to view it.

But if you're ignoring someone, why would you click on the link to show the post?

Comment

June 3, 2008

James D. Pasqual, Esq.
                    DeGraff, Foy, Kunz & Devine, LLP
                    Two Franklin Square
                    Suite E-2
                    Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Dear Mr. Pasqual:

Below please find Complaint #I0806031735356481, the 3nd complaint that I filed with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (http://www.ic3.gov):
                    ================================================

First Name: Cheryl
                    Middle Name: D
                    Last Name: Uzamere
                    Business Name: Uzamere Word Processing & More
                    Address: 1209 Loring Avenue
                    Address (continued):
                    Suite/Apt./Mail Stop: Apt. 6B
                    City: Brooklyn
                    Do you live within
                    the city limits? Yes
                    County: Kings
                    State: New York
                    Zip Code/Route: 11208
                    Phone Number: 7186478370
                    E-mail Address: cuzamere@netzero.net
                    Name of your local
                    police or sheriff's
                    office: 75 Precinct
                    Is the complaint you are filing related to the Internet or an online service? Yes
                    Do you have pertinent documents in paper form?Yes

Information about the Individual/Business that victimized you

Business Name: American Immigration LLC
                    First Name:
                    Middle Name:
                    Last Name:
                    Address: 149 Madison Avenue
                    Address (continued):
                    Suite/Apt./Mail Stop:
                    City: New York
                    State: New York
                    Zip Code/Route: 10156
                    Phone Number: 2125450818
                    E-mail Address:

Other Identifiers

Web Site: http://www.ilw.com
                    IP Address:
                    IRC Server:
                    Chat Room Name: Disadvantages associated with sponsorship
                    Usenet Newsgroup:
                    Other:

Monetary Loss
                    Please specify the total dollar amount of your loss from this incident:

$ 0 (US Dollars)

Please indicate the means of payment (select all that apply)

Cash
                    Cashier's Check
                    Check/Debit Card
                    Credit Card
                    Money Order
                    Wire Transfer
                    Other (Specify Other)
                    Did you use a third party online payment service such as PayPal, BidPay, Escrow? Yes No

Description of the Incident
                    Describe in your own words how you have been victimized. Be specific. Include date(s) of transaction(s), a description of any items that were not delivered or were counterfeited, any transaction numbers (from Ebay, Western Union, PayPal, etc.), and any other pertinent information that helps to explain how you were victimized. Also if you received anything by U.S. Mail, FedEx, or UPS, specifically describe the envelope, by the date, time, city and zip code shown on the stamp cancellation postmark.

This is a continuation of Complaint #I0806020908271611

On June 3, as I stated in my last complaint, I stopped uploading posts to the last thread where I was being harassed and created a new thread. The name of the thread is Immigration, the Internet...and Terrorism." At 8:13 and 8:16 AM one of the individuals that I added to my "iggy bin" "Hudson." Both of Hudson's posts were innocuous. By 5:07 p.m. more people from the group of people I placed on my ignore list came to the thread (the contents of their statements can be viewed online). One the group of "cyberstalkers" named JermCool again made a statement designed to discredit me in front of others. Below please find statement that "JermCool" uploaded about me in the past:
                    ================================================Posted 06-01-2008 03:43 PM

Also, since she's ignoring me, please quote this post so she can see I was making good on my promise:

To: Allenekaye@compuserve.com
                    Date: Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 2:45 AM
                    Subject: Cheryl Uzamere Mailed-by gmail.com

Dear Mr. Kaye: I am writing to make you aware that a Mrs. Cheryl Uzamere has been attempting to discredit you and your firm on the discussion board form of the ILW immigration website (http://www.ilw.com).

Her initial complaint (http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/...1#356102215410) was specifically made about a Mr Harvey Shapiro, however she has now gone on to include your entire law firm (http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/...4910623541/p/1 and http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/...m/24310333541). The website is there for us to discuss immigration law when we're not goofing around, and quite often we make recommendations for people to speak with immigration attorneys.

However, I fear Mrs. Uzamere's comments might be damaging to your reputation in a place where a lot of people do require legal assistance. While the great majority of us do not feel Mrs. Uzamere contributes anything worthwhile and, in fact, some of us are quite vocal against her, I would hate to have you lose out on potential clients due to her agenda.

Feel free to do what you will with this information.

Sincerely,
                    Jeremy Schmitt
                    North Las Vegas, NV

This was the reply I received this morning from Mr. Kaye:

To: Jeremy Schmitt
                    Cc: Juceam, Robert E.
                    Date: Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 10:41 AM
                    Subject RE: Cheryl Uzamere

Dear Mr. Schmitt:

This has been going on for many years and the case goes back about 20 years. She made a complaint against me with the NY State Grievance Committee and it was dismissed. Harvey Shapiro has not worked for me for many years and has his own firm now. There are heavy overtones of anti-semitism in her writings which you may not have seen. I thank you very much for your heads up. I may contact ILW about this also.

Sincerely,
                    Allen Kaye

You wanted to talk about immigration attorneys? Let's talk. ================================================Posted 06-02-2008 07:09 PM

It's too late for that. I'm already guilty since I admitted to everything I was accused of. I followed her to the next thread she posted on the same board on the same website. I attempted to contact Senator Uzamere to let him know that Cheryl's adultery was grounds for inequitable divorce in the state of New York. I cast doubts on every claim she has made. And the straw that broke the camel's back: I contacted a lawyer that was being libeled. There's just too much evidence for me to be allowed to walk free.

LOL...Explora, you are forever the diplomat. However, she has threatened Aroha's immigration to the US, so I'm feeling more than a little bitter and twisted. The "husband" is allegedly in Nigeria married to another woman. I say allegedly because there is no proof whatsoever that they were married or that the man she allegedly married is even this Nigerian senator. So Cheryl is on a mission to sue every single person who has the audacity to investigate her claims. I guess that's how she plans to make a living.
                    ================================================Posted 06-01-2008 08:37 PM Frankly, we don't know who the man is to be held responsible, Explora. We don't even know for certain that Tara exists. We tried a couple of people searches on her and she shows up as either 27 years old or 48 (which is her mother's age). http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?extra_listi...amp;localtime=survey

Her whole story has been fishy from start to finish.
                    ================================================
                    Davdah, you have blasphemed against O'tay.

Repent now and you may be spared

Then she should go after her alleged husband. But again, the facts aren't there either. She CLAIMS Godwin and Ehigie are the same person. There is no evidence of that whatsoever. Ehigie Uzamere was married prior to the alleged marriage of Godwin and Cheryl. Godwin is the name that appears on the NY Marriage license (there is no evidence of an actual marriage certificate, by the way). Godwin is the name that appears on Tara's birth certificate, and Godwin is allegedly the name on the I-130 petition. She has no actual evidence of anything. All she has are her own convoluted accusations that she tosses around at will. ================================================Posted 06-01-2008 06:40 PM

Oh my word.

Cheryl, you are dumber than dirt. You have no proof of anything. You have no proof that Ehigie is Godwin or vice-a-versa, you have no proof that you ever filed a petition, and you have no proof that Allen Kaye was involved in any wrongdoing. The reason Mr. Kaye offered to talk to be was because I emailed him. You are on an immigration law forum committing libel against an immigration attorney who has been voted one of the BEST. I felt a moral obligation to inform him of your actions since you are here attempting to damage his credibility. Not because he is scared of you, you gigantic moron. He was kind enough to share some information with me that was relevant to your accusations and the tone of his email was that of a man who is sick of your ranting and raving like a lunatic. HE had nothing to do with your case. Go pester Harvey Shapiro. Let me make one thing ABUNDANTLY clear. NO ONE IS SCARED OF YOU. I'm not. Mr. Kaye isn't. None of us here are. You're a loud-mouthed idiot who hasn't a CLUE about legality in any way, shape, or form. Actually, Explora, Allen Kaye had nothing to do with this immigration case. It was Harvey Shapiro who used to work for Mr. Kaye's law firm that allegedly took this case. Mr. Shapiro no longer works for Allen Kaye and has started his own practice.

Another lie Mrs. Uzamere seems content on spreading that should be corrected. ================================================Posted 06-01-2008 03:36 PM
                    quote:

Contrary to popular foreign opinion, Americans are not stupid. As an American, you're hardly the source that should try and push this belief. ================================================
                    Please indicate any medium used by the individual/business in the course of the incident.

Bulletin board
                    Chat room
                    Email
                    Fax
                    In person
                    Internet messaging
                    Mail
                    Newsgroup
                    Telephone
                    Web site
                    Wire
                    Other

Please indicate the initial means of contact with the individual/business that victimized you.
                    Bulletin board
                    Was this initial means of contact unsolicited/uninvited? Yes
                    What was your relationship with the individual/business you are complaining about prior to the incident you are reporting? No prior relationship
                    Did you conduct any research on the individual/business prior to the incident? No
                    How much time has passed since you determined you were victimized?
                    Less than 1 week

Contact Information
                    Are there witnesses or other victims to this crime?
                    The posts of the individuals who stalked me are located at the thread "Disadvantages associated with sponsorship."

Have you reported this crime to any law enforcement or government agencies?
                    Better Business Bureau
                    Consumer protection agency
                    Individual/business that victimized you
                    Police/other law enforcement
                    Private attorney

Provide the specific name of each organization, contact name, contact phone number, email address, date reported, and report number (if known). For this complaint, no other.

I have taken the liberty of contacting your office and law enforcement for three reasons:

1)Because I am the victim of cyberstalking by a cybermob;

2)Because the only way to establish credibility regarding the criminal allegations I made against my husband, Senator Uzamere and his former immigration attorney Allen E. Kaye are only as valuable as my willingness to present them to law enforcement personnel; and,

3) Because I believe that considerable part of the reason why I am being harassed is because some of the cyberstalkers have some relationship with Nigerians. My husband is Nigerian.

I appreciate any help you can provide in this regard.

Respectfully,
                    Cheryl D. Uzamere
                    1209 Loring Avenue
                    Apt. 6B
                    Brooklyn, NY 11208
                    Tel.: (718) 647-8370
                    Fax: (267) 543-3317
                    E-mail: Cheryl.uzamere@thecrimesofsenatoruzamere.com
                    URL: http://www.thecrimesofsenatoruzamere.com

/cdu
                    I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Comment

In order to give Cheryl a helping hand, here's links to all the threads she's posted, in chronological order. I hope this will assist anyone who is considering taking her case decide their best course of action.

What a surprise! An immigration attorney committing fraud {linked directly to Cheryl's first post).
                      A Victim of Green Card Marriage Scam Speaks Out
                      One Way to Discourage Immigration Fraud -- Report The Attorneys!
                      Prosecute the Attorneys...(How many cyberstalkers does it take to change subject?)
                      Disadvantages Associated With Sponsorship Through Marriage...

Comment

It's so hard to type when I can't stop laughing!

Cheryl, if you get a reply from any of the people you have made complaints to, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pass those on! I just have to know what these people are saying!

My sides are hurting!

In the meantime, I found an old Public Service Announcement from the Webseries Red vs. Blue (it's a machinima animation using Halo for the Xbox).
                        Real Life vs. The Internet
                        (minor language and content warning)

Watch that repeatedly and maybe, just maybe you'll see why you should step away from the computer and read a book.
                        --------------------
                        "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

For larger homes, you need a mesh router, and the Netgear Orbi is the best mesh router on the market. Whether you need better coverage in an upper floor or out in the backyard, the Orbi offers an expandable solution that is easy to set up and offers great coverage and performance.
                          192.168.1.1 - 192.168.1.1 admin login default admin and password router list

Comment

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney