Kerry VS Bush and the coin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerry VS Bush and the coin

I was just wondering how those people are going to vote! It's a simple fact that everybody should know; Bush created thousands of Bin Ladens all around the world, you can easily hide your head, and act like you don't know, or be stubborn and argue over something you're not convinced with, and you're wrong if you think that you can hide the sun by a screen, you don't need to watch a debate and turn off your TV and get more confused, George Bush appeared to be the innocent president whos intension is to spread peace and liberty all around the world, he just takes your mind away from the fact that he started his life a business man, and business men usually think of how to make money out of anything, John Kerry appeared to be the aggressive president who is going to change the world "America" with his numerous plans, isn't wierd that Kerry has a plan for anything and everything!

I feel sorry for those undecided voters who try to be objective, if I'm one of them, I would take a day off on Nov 2nd, stay home and never vote for anyone, those undecided voters are just confused, they think they can reach the truth, to you I say, don't bother they are 2 faces of the same coin, one of them will win and you are the loser!

I was just wondering how those people are going to vote! It's a simple fact that everybody should know; Bush created thousands of Bin Ladens all around the world, you can easily hide your head, and act like you don't know, or be stubborn and argue over something you're not convinced with, and you're wrong if you think that you can hide the sun by a screen, you don't need to watch a debate and turn off your TV and get more confused, George Bush appeared to be the innocent president whos intension is to spread peace and liberty all around the world, he just takes your mind away from the fact that he started his life a business man, and business men usually think of how to make money out of anything, John Kerry appeared to be the aggressive president who is going to change the world "America" with his numerous plans, isn't wierd that Kerry has a plan for anything and everything!

I feel sorry for those undecided voters who try to be objective, if I'm one of them, I would take a day off on Nov 2nd, stay home and never vote for anyone, those undecided voters are just confused, they think they can reach the truth, to you I say, don't bother they are 2 faces of the same coin, one of them will win and you are the loser!

Comment

Joe Schmoe spouting off again with her limited knowledge.

Comment

KGB, do us a favor and shut up.

Comment

I saw it long time ago, it's pretty good but if you compare it to Bowling for Columbine you'll see the difference, IMHO the problem with Fahrenheit 911 is that Moore was focusing on one side of the problem, he focuses on Bush himself while the problem is the foreign policy in general, so this movie will be expired once Bush leaves the white house, and the Bowling for Columbine will live forever. Bush is not the only one in the government who makes the policies, and that's why Kerry's plans will not going to work in the real world.

Regardless of how much money W made out of the oil business with Bin Laden's family, look at the world and see how much the hatred against America increased in the last 4 years, have you seen the openning cermony of the Olympic games and how the audience welcomed the American team? That never happen in the history.

Comment

What's the matter Taco Schmoe???? Can dish out your twisted views but can't bear to hear anybody else?

Comment

If you live to conduct personal attacks, you'll get what you deserve. So voice your opinion but do not personally attack other people if you are unable to take it yourself.

Comment

Josie, when do you actually get time to watch Farenheit 911 ?

inbetween Jerry springer & Rossane ?

ok, now to serious questoin, have you ever been on Jerry springer ? you should consider it.

Comment

Taco: Joe Schmoe says "Bush makes BILLIONS from Bin Laden familY" - really???? I'm so sick of reading the garbage that she makes up in her mind.

If I said "John Kerry made billions from the Vietnam government for giving them propaganda in the early 1970's". I have no basis for this, but if I said it, I am sure that it would surely ruffle a few feathers from the Kerry backers out there.

Joe Schmoe is so ignorant when it comes to whats going on in the world....she didn't even know that the former mayor of New York Rudy Guliani is a republican, yet she likes to spout off at any chance. So it is DUTY to point out her dribble every time that I see it.

Comment

Not only oil, Bush/Ladins make their money from DEFENSE weapons.

I SAW Bush on t.v. get questioned by a reporter if he had prior knowledge of Sept 11th. His answer, "Humina humina humina." He could only sputter and babble, couldn't even DENY it!

Deport all Kerry/Josie monkeys. [including monkey mian]

Comment

More dribble from the Schmoe moron - making no sense.

Comment

I'm sick of ketchup.

Comment

Come on, you know the BEST condiment is always good old mayo.........

Comment

Working...
                          X