Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visa waiver program

hey!
    i am wanting to come to america next year on a visiter permit and do some traveling and spend some time in nyc.
    i was going to come out on a 90 day visa waiver, but then how soon could i re-enter the us again on a visa waiver??
    i want to come out march - may then i have to go back to uk for work for a few weeks, then come back to us again may - july, then return to uk for a wedding then return to us again for a month or so.
    is it possible to do this? can i keep coming in and out on visa waivers or is there a limit to their use??
    or do i need to go to embassy and get an extended visiters visa? if yes then could i keep coming in and out of the usa with it? or does it only last until you leave??
    any help and advice is much appreciated, thankyou!!!!
    kayti ***x

hey!
    i am wanting to come to america next year on a visiter permit and do some traveling and spend some time in nyc.
    i was going to come out on a 90 day visa waiver, but then how soon could i re-enter the us again on a visa waiver??
    i want to come out march - may then i have to go back to uk for work for a few weeks, then come back to us again may - july, then return to uk for a wedding then return to us again for a month or so.
    is it possible to do this? can i keep coming in and out on visa waivers or is there a limit to their use??
    or do i need to go to embassy and get an extended visiters visa? if yes then could i keep coming in and out of the usa with it? or does it only last until you leave??
    any help and advice is much appreciated, thankyou!!!!
    kayti ***x

Comment

Theoretically the visa waiver entitles you to come to the U.S. for as many times as you want providing that you don't stay over 90 days. In practice, every time you enter the U.S. you are "inspected" by the Immigration officer who may question your frequent and long-term visits. So, really it's up to the immigration officer whether to "admit" you or not. If you plan on just several jaunts in the U.S. you can use the visa waiver without any problems. However, if you make it a practice, it's another story.

Good luck and hope you'll have a great time here.

Comment

thankyou for your advice!
        kayti ******

Comment

Working...
        X