Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485, registar as permanent due the the fact I'm DV lottery winner

Hi,

I have a problem to fill my I-485,registar as permanent resident.

I'm actually an asylee and I won the Dv lottery.because of that I'm trying to adjust my status as permanent resident.

The first time I sent my I-485 and other documents to Chigaco center. They rejected it saying that the section 2) APPLICATION TYPE , where I checked box H (with explaination is invalid).
    I corrected it by checking the D Box (asylum and ....), and now they send me back the file saying I should send it to nebraska.

In my USCIS field office, they said the file should be sent to Chigaco center.

Which box to check in part 2 of I-485 and where to send the application?

thank's

Hi,

I have a problem to fill my I-485,registar as permanent resident.

I'm actually an asylee and I won the Dv lottery.because of that I'm trying to adjust my status as permanent resident.

The first time I sent my I-485 and other documents to Chigaco center. They rejected it saying that the section 2) APPLICATION TYPE , where I checked box H (with explaination is invalid).
    I corrected it by checking the D Box (asylum and ....), and now they send me back the file saying I should send it to nebraska.

In my USCIS field office, they said the file should be sent to Chigaco center.

Which box to check in part 2 of I-485 and where to send the application?

thank's

Comment

Working...
    X