backgrund check

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• backgrund check

i filled my i-485 in 2004 in Atlanta GA. went to ins for interview in 2005 they told me everything was good but they waithing for my background check. it has been over a year now and they still telling me the same thing i undrestand they have to check people to keep this great country safe but i think they need to have some kind of thime table the way they doing this background check there is no telling how long is going to take. i was wandering if any body knows any thing about this background check that can be helpful to me thank you

i filled my i-485 in 2004 in Atlanta GA. went to ins for interview in 2005 they told me everything was good but they waithing for my background check. it has been over a year now and they still telling me the same thing i undrestand they have to check people to keep this great country safe but i think they need to have some kind of thime table the way they doing this background check there is no telling how long is going to take. i was wandering if any body knows any thing about this background check that can be helpful to me thank you

Comment

I am doing a lot of background checks, usually 5-6 per year (out of 11.000 cases on my table).
      I am so effective and fast because I spend at least 15 minutes a month looking at each case and thus I am able to process one case in two month in average ( sometimes I spend extra few minutes looking at it second time ).
      The rest of the month I am extremely busy drinking coffee, eating bagels, chatting with my work buddies and speaking on the phone with just anybody I can think of.

I do www.ilw.com background checks !

Comment

Call me paranoid, maybe...but I do believe your occupation is in that line

Comment

Not that I don't have a clean slate, I do, but something about your remarks that make me believe ya..then hurry up and do mine

Comment

You better believe me

Comment

do you need a passport to travel to Puerto Rico?

Comment

Background checks can take an exceedingly long time. There is a tremendous backlog with them.

And... U.S. Citizens do not need a passport to travel to Puerto Rico.

Comment

I heard that some one filed law suit
                  such as: (not my case)

My I-485 was approved yesterday, according to online case status. My wife got
                  a RFE and we don't know what USCIS is asking for yet. For all the people
                  stuck in FBI name check, file lawsuit as soon as possible.

NIW @ CSC, PD 04/2004
                  I-140 approve 04/2005
                  I485 filed in 05/2005
                  FBI name check is pending since then.
                  WOM filed on 06/05/2006, after my PD became current since 06/01/2006.
                  I-485 approved on 06/28/2006

Comment

edmca, can you give more details about lawsuit you have filed?

Comment

Working...
                    X