Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selective Service Registration Question.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selective Service Registration Question.

Hello Everyone; My question for discussion is the following: A male who lived in the United States at any time between the ages of 18 to 26 in any status except as a lawful nonimmigrant? must register with the Selective Service. The answer to this Naturalization question is: Yes, I was in the United Sates between those ages mentioned; but did not registered with the Selective Service, simply because I did not know, I needed to. Now, I am 33 years old, too old to register, or can I still register? The answer to this Naturalization question is: Yes, but did NOT register with the S.S. can this become a big issue not to grant citizenship to a lawful permanent resident. Thank you in advance for your well thought answers board.
    Sincerely, American Dream.

Hello Everyone; My question for discussion is the following: A male who lived in the United States at any time between the ages of 18 to 26 in any status except as a lawful nonimmigrant? must register with the Selective Service. The answer to this Naturalization question is: Yes, I was in the United Sates between those ages mentioned; but did not registered with the Selective Service, simply because I did not know, I needed to. Now, I am 33 years old, too old to register, or can I still register? The answer to this Naturalization question is: Yes, but did NOT register with the S.S. can this become a big issue not to grant citizenship to a lawful permanent resident. Thank you in advance for your well thought answers board.
    Sincerely, American Dream.

Comment

yes, you could be denied, call the ss to make sure that you are not registered.usally if you got an id or a dl here or went to high school, they ask if you want to be registered or they send you a post card to fill out to register, all the ss need to ck is your full name and city were you would have lived.

Comment

I think this link will help:
        http://www.immihelp.com/immigration/...e-service.html

Comment

Working...
        X