Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I 485 in florida !

in tampa FL i applyed 3 years ago for AOS ,there processing time is 2 years .when i went to the window they told me that they still doing background check .Does any one nows how long does that takes or any phone # for the FBI agencies that is taking care of it .or whoever ....by the way I am a arabic muslim from Tunisia .

in tampa FL i applyed 3 years ago for AOS ,there processing time is 2 years .when i went to the window they told me that they still doing background check .Does any one nows how long does that takes or any phone # for the FBI agencies that is taking care of it .or whoever ....by the way I am a arabic muslim from Tunisia .

Comment

Have you asked them which FBI Office is doing the background check, they are all over the US.
      maasalama

Comment

I didnt now that there is a lot of them fbi background check agencys.do you think that the BCIS 1800 # will now wich one ?

Comment

I am not sure, uscis tampa office should be able to give you some info.

Some time back on this board some one had given a complete detailed about the person to be contacted: telephone and office address.
          search on this board from June 2005 you will find this information.

Comment

thank you dastur!
            I will go ahead and search this board for any contact info for the FBI background check agencie for TAMPA FL .

Comment

hi i have read the posting u have ,i may be able to help u with some information i work for a federal agency.
              give me some details a number and src receipt plz
              hi

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs