GOODNIGHT FOREVER

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOODNIGHT FOREVER

This is my final post forever on this board. You're all a bunch of freaking clowns. You know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your freaking fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what dat make you? Good? You're not good; you just know how to hide. Howda lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth--even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on; the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this, let me tell ya. Come on, make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through; you better get outta his way!

This is my final post forever on this board. You're all a bunch of freaking clowns. You know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your freaking fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what dat make you? Good? You're not good; you just know how to hide. Howda lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth--even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on; the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this, let me tell ya. Come on, make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through; you better get outta his way!

Comment

Mommy and daddy finally found out that you were on the computer past your bedtime? How long will they take it away from you? Back to wacking off on the ol' dirty magazines.

Thanks for contributing anyways.
      I am not a lawyer nor do I claim to be one so please double-check any information given by me, or anyone else for that matter, with a certified (immigration)lawyer before you take any further steps.

Comment

Last time someone said goodbye, 20,000 new names popped up.

If you are REALLY leaving, then I wish you the best.

One word of advice though. GET HELP!
        Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

WHERE'S MICHAEL?

Comment

The dorms are not equipped with internet connection at Hofstra????

Comment

Michael:

What else do you want now in order to be staying here, tough Sheriff? Aren't you happy that I already fulfilled your other ˜die-hard' wishing about bringing a ˜ bluffing & stinky BBQ' out of her nest, even though such BBQ has been hiding and watching everything, including you having wished, behind the bushes during the WHOLE time since she ran away from your bushes? Now, don't even dare in thinking that I will fulfill your another wish of seeing that BBQ in ˜thong' if you may have that one in your mind as to a pre-condition in staying here. Because, it just cannot be possible as size-wise with this "BBQ". Besides, I thought you like hot and young under 21, isn't it? So, please stop yelling.

Wondering if your BBQ is such a "hardball" player and capable of giving advises as what she is trying very hard to prove then why each male species has left your BBQ after banging her. Oh, I got it now, because she has been such a "HARD B-a-ll" PLAYER with EVERYONE that transformed her into male now. No wonder why each male species ran away from your BBQ. And it also proves that there was never been anything about her being curvy and softy then if she has been so Macho in her acts of playing HARDball, right? Isn't it her b-alls supposed to be so soft at her stage of the game?

See you around next time after the vacation if I MAY, but promise me you will let the show go on. However, I can guarantee you that it will go on itself anyway since I'm leaving my footprints on your BBQ. Don't get worry even for a little bit if she will try to come up with "heavy-duty metalistic" words here in the hope of wining Olympic against you, because that's all she knows...bluffs...bluffs...bluffs. I know you can easily keep her in your cage, don't you? If not, let me know next time as I am specialize in handling this kind of species very well, and I will also show you how to lock her "quarter" up with 7" engine key so that she will never be running away.

One more thing, I don't want you to have a "murvana day" if you won't be understanding anything about my statement. In that case, you will be more than welcome to ask for explanation from Jo, ok. Now sit comfortably, relax and enjoy the rest of the show that I'm leaving for you to watch since there are still lots to come. It would be more interesting to watch the rest of the show with its lots of "special effect" that your BBQ will pour into it here for your enjoyment and satisfaction, but I bet you that you and others will enjoy it very dearly. TaTa.

Comment

It's always nice to see where someone has gleaned SO MUCH from other posts! I'm afraid no one will truly understand the "murvana day" though since I made it up.

Comment

Michael,
                  If you are truly leaving then I wish you the best. I know nothing about Hofstra but I do know that law school is very challenging. Learn and live happily!

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I SEE, said the blind man.

Ahahahahahahahahaha!
                    Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Ok Still.. this is all your fault... . Seriously I dont know whats going on.
                      But it does appear that sometimes fact imitates fiction .

Just got in from a BBQ, Phew.. that was strange. They were even barbecuing foots. Talk about flamed toe jam. The griller kept trying to give me the finger.. but I wasnt eating nothin there. boy am I starving!

Wow its really late.. lucky 4me that I taped the game... Ahh Theres my peanuts

So..anyways, I am just sitting here watching the ball game. I luv Baceball!

The New York Yankees are playing the Detroit Tigers Grrrr..

We are just coming up on the 7th inches stretch..oops I mean inning stretch. They have promised fireworks with Special Effects. ZAP! POW !! 4Wow ! Can you only imagine if these two teams ended up in the playoffs?? Well World Series is long way off. Golly Batman!!

It's been an intense game so far...The Yankee pitcher is young , talented and very skilled player. Throws a fast ball at high velocity. Seems a lot of the players are envious too. I marveled at him during his warm up while he whistled "Playa why U hatin". Every now and then he throws a curve ball which is difficult to negotiate, let alone hit. I think he is from the East and did his rookie year with the Cleveland Indians. Didnt catch his name but his number is #26.

Now the current batter on the Detroit Tiger team.. cant see that name either... Uh i think its number #48. Alls I know is that #48 is a seasoned veteran, and can handle any bat or
                      b a l ls that come down the pike. Being in the game a long time produces that kind of experience. #48 hs been up to bat a while now.. A Slider.. Fast b a l l s keep fouling out. I think #48 is just waiting for a nice slow underhanded pitch from #26 to hit out of the ballpark. #48 previously played for The Jaguars, a British Columbian team skillful at going for juggler.. uh I meant jogging.

Coach "M"... who is also the scorekeeper, had to leave for BOOT CAMP to get replacement players for those that got hurt and ejected from the game. I dont know when he will be back. I heard he and his friend were giving that Jackie Robinson player from the West Coast a hard time in the game. Seems it sparked a class action lawsuit too.

Below are the names of the players that i could see, but which team they play on .. I have no clue..

Who is on first
                      What is on second
                      I Dont Know is on third
                      Why is in left field
                      Because is in center field
                      Naturally is in right field
                      Today is the catcher
                      Tommorow is the pitcher
                      I Dont Give a Darn is the shortstop

Currently the score is tied.. hope it doesnt go into overtime..
                      It could be days... months even

Well I have to go , as I see the Referee/Umpire is signalling the players back. I cant see the name/number on the Umpire's shirt.. Looks like 4NaKayten or Something like that. Who knows.

Have a good nite Still & a Nirvana day

P.S. Looking forward to the end of the season.. ..
                      I hope the next sport coming up will not be Sockher...oopsy.. soccer. All that kicking and screaming gets me murvana.

Comment

Hey Michael ,

Somehow I always felt you are playing around on this board ... just for jokes and taking your frustrations out...so never really took ur replies seriously ... though it hurt newbies ...

Well wish u all the best with ur law career ... and I hope you are a nice person in real life and was just fooling around on this board....good luck...

Comment

Hope you keep your word this time, Michael

Comment

Yankees rule, Detroit (and Red Sox) drool!
                            Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

I know you wash your hubby's Sox in your mouth, Jo.
                              But at least don't spit it on this board

Comment

Working...
                              X