No announcement yet.

Federale's Immigrants Of the Day: Sabirhan Tareq Hasanoff and Wesam El-Hanafi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federale's Immigrants Of the Day: Sabirhan Tareq Hasanoff and Wesam El-Hanafi

More Muslim immigrant terrorists, which mean nothing regarding immigrants or Islam. Just a coincidence. Trust RN, he does not lie on behalf of Muslim immigrant terrorists.

"More Muslim immigrant terrorists, which mean nothing regarding immigrants or Islam. Just a coincidence. Trust RN, he does not lie on behave of Muslim immigrant terrorists."

W-w-w-what did she say? This tranny once again 'terrorized' the English linguistics! And mind you, she claims to be an American. Patriotic American. Hehe!

Where did I say that terrorism doesn't exist? What I said all along was that terrorism, and all criminality for that matter, whoever commits it, whether it be immigrants or homegrown culprits, should be spurned and caused to be eradicated by all.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

W-w-w-what did she say? This tranny once again 'terrorized' the English linguistics! And mind you, she claims to be an American </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LLLOOOLL
      "A candle loses absolutely nothing by lighting another candle"

Comment

RN, thanks for pointing out my spelling error. All corrected and you are still a supporter of illegal alien terrorists.

Comment

Spelling error? No way, it's way beyond that, baby! It's your fraudulent claim to US citizenship and your feigned patriotism that add up to an anomaly. That's clear. But your charge that I support illegal alien terrorists, that needs to be proven. C'mon, baby, show it.

Comment

Like your feigned heterosexuality?

Comment

Typical rightist style: judge quickly, say no, and offer no valid point in return.

Comment

Your rainbow colored avatar is enough evidence of your homosexuality.

Comment

I forcefully disagree with all of you ergo I declare you all to be Muslims!
                  http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                    Your rainbow colored avatar is enough evidence of your homosexuality. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Avatar-based critique constitutes a very weak argument. I can change it in a heartbeat, and then? But your tranny posts are there for all to see. How many times do I have to tell you this?

Comment

Tranny posts? Only in your g.ay fantacies.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                        Tranny posts? Only in your g.ay fantacies. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, in my 'fantacies' Ms Tranny USA!

Comment

Your obession with homosexuals is more evidence of your homosexuality.

Comment

Your obession with homosexuals is more evidence of your homosexuality. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tsk! Tsk! Obession? And you claim you're an American? A patriotic American?

Comment

Working...
                            X