Processing Dates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Processing Dates

Can someone explaine to me how the processing dates work? I filed an I-485 and it's at the National Benefit Center. I checked the USCIS website and they dont even have an I-485. Anybody know how this works? Thanks

Can someone explaine to me how the processing dates work? I filed an I-485 and it's at the National Benefit Center. I checked the USCIS website and they dont even have an I-485. Anybody know how this works? Thanks

Comment

Anybody know how this works? Thanks!

Comment

just have some patience. soemtimes the local offices work faster than others, even tho you see the local processing times on the website, is not always the case.

tell me where you live and if its an office i know, i will tell u.

Comment

It was sent from chicago to the national benefit center. I looked at their list of applications they work on and the I-485's are not on the list.I live in Houston

Comment

oops... lol

u have to check at the local office processing times then..

Comment

When did you file? And did you file concurrent with your I-130 and EAD?

Comment

It was received on April 6th. I didn't apply for an EAD or advance parol. I already had an
                I-130 filed and approved so I don't understand why it's not at the Texas Service Center.

Comment

all family adjustment app. go to the chicago lockbox for initial processing, then are sent to the local offices for adjudication.

Comment

I think my local office would be here in Houston, but it's in missouri which is what I dont understand. They dont have a processing date for I-485's at the national benefits center.

Comment

chicago lockbox is that only, which is actually Missouri NBC, then they send it to the local office for adjudication.

Comment

oh ok. My receipt number starts with MSC. Is that going to change once they transfer it? Thanks for you help by the way

Comment

nope, nor ur alien number.

Comment

Working...
                          X