X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joint sponsor / joint taxes I-134

Hello
    I have an urgent question:
    I have a case of a joint sponsor : The joint sponsor is married and she is filling taxes jointly with her husband! She is confused what numbers to put in the I 134 form (section 7of the form)! (her income amount or both "her and her husband income")! her husband is retired and he has his own income.
    and if she put only her own income is the husband is going to show up under section 8 of the form as depending of her support?
    Thanks in advance.
    if you have a phone number that i can contact you in! that will help!

Hello
    I have an urgent question:
    I have a case of a joint sponsor : The joint sponsor is married and she is filling taxes jointly with her husband! She is confused what numbers to put in the I 134 form (section 7of the form)! (her income amount or both "her and her husband income")! her husband is retired and he has his own income.
    and if she put only her own income is the husband is going to show up under section 8 of the form as depending of her support?
    Thanks in advance.
    if you have a phone number that i can contact you in! that will help!

Comment

please can someone answer this question!... still waiting!?

Comment

zzzZzzz...zzzZzzz...zzzZzzz

Comment

Income in this venue isn't apportioned as in family law. Whomever is the sponsor is who's income is included for purposes of immigration. The income of the co-sponsor's husband should not be included as sponsor income unless he signs as an obligor.

If he is dependent on her income for support, then he would be included in section eight. If not, then he would be left out.
          This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

Working...
          X