Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-130 filed in Nebraska... NOA from California..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 filed in Nebraska... NOA from California..

I filed my I-130 with the Nebraska service center on october 25th. Today I recieved a Notice of Action from the California service center for some reason?

Is it because the Nebraska is so far behind that they are sending there petitions to California?

One more thing guys? on the website it says that I130s are being processed from September 6th right now.. But when u log on to the online case status inquiry it says that it is taking 990 to 990 days?

So any comments on this.. As always comments from Mohan and other immigration gurus on here would be awesome!

I filed my I-130 with the Nebraska service center on october 25th. Today I recieved a Notice of Action from the California service center for some reason?

Is it because the Nebraska is so far behind that they are sending there petitions to California?

One more thing guys? on the website it says that I130s are being processed from September 6th right now.. But when u log on to the online case status inquiry it says that it is taking 990 to 990 days?

So any comments on this.. As always comments from Mohan and other immigration gurus on here would be awesome!

Comment

NSC has been transferring I-130s to CSC lately.

The online status estimate means nothing. Go by the processing dates on the web site.

Comment

SO that is definitely good! Instead of waiting for one year at Nebraska.. I will have to wait for a couple of months in California!

Comment

Working...
        X