about I-751.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about I-751.

usually what do they ask on I-751 interview? is it just a normal thing or why are we having this interview? the answer would be appreciated!

usually what do they ask on I-751 interview? is it just a normal thing or why are we having this interview? the answer would be appreciated!

Comment

Sanjay

You were already answered this same question that you asked back on Dec 17 2007.

Mike answered you then and the answers are still the same. please review the post.

You know exactly why you are being called 4interview. you have the red flags and you know exactly what they are.

visit visajourney.com and review the 751 interviews from posters.

If your marriage is not real.. you should be worried.

If it is real there is nothing to worry about as your answers will be genuine.

Good Luck

Comment

Thanks for your answer 4now. yes you're right i don't have to worry about it.

Comment

Yea right, then why keep asking the same question over and over???

Comment

because they are not even asking you moron!!!

Comment

i agree

Comment

I noticed that in this forum you have to be rude and nasty otherwise these human trashes go out of control

Comment

-

Comment

Thanks Mike, jackmeoffnow and 4 now. i'd like to Thank you all guys and also to some other good guys who give the kind information to everyone. only few people are rude and trouble makers in this web site, and they give a pain to the people beside helping them.

Comment

Working...
                    X