Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my I485 STILL PENDING

I HAD MY FIRST I485 INTERVIEW SEP.2007
    THEY NEEDED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MY CRIMINAL CASE.(MY CASE WAS NOLLE PROSEQUE). I HANDID DOCS TO THEM IN A MONTH.THEY SAID THEY CAN PROVE MY MARRIAGE IS BONAFIDE BUT THEY NEED TO GO AND CHECK ON MY CASE.
    ON JAN. THEY INFORMED MY ATTORNEY THAT THEY HAVENT RECEIVED THE DOCS WHICH I HANDED TO THEM ON OCT 2007.
    I TOOK A INFOPASS ON JAN. TOOK THE SAME DOCS TO THEM AND STILL HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING FROM THEM.
    NOW MY DRIVEINLICENCE IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE. HOW CAN I RENEW IT? IS THERE ANYONE WHO HAVE BEEN IN SAME KIND OF SITUATION? THANK YOU SO MUCH

I HAD MY FIRST I485 INTERVIEW SEP.2007
    THEY NEEDED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MY CRIMINAL CASE.(MY CASE WAS NOLLE PROSEQUE). I HANDID DOCS TO THEM IN A MONTH.THEY SAID THEY CAN PROVE MY MARRIAGE IS BONAFIDE BUT THEY NEED TO GO AND CHECK ON MY CASE.
    ON JAN. THEY INFORMED MY ATTORNEY THAT THEY HAVENT RECEIVED THE DOCS WHICH I HANDED TO THEM ON OCT 2007.
    I TOOK A INFOPASS ON JAN. TOOK THE SAME DOCS TO THEM AND STILL HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING FROM THEM.
    NOW MY DRIVEINLICENCE IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE. HOW CAN I RENEW IT? IS THERE ANYONE WHO HAVE BEEN IN SAME KIND OF SITUATION? THANK YOU SO MUCH

Comment

Working...
    X