AOS interview and joint mortgage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOS interview and joint mortgage

Is a joint mortgage something that they look for in the AOS interview? I have the papers to do this, but it's alot to fill out and requires a payment of at least $100. We are planning to move to a different house next year anyway. I'm not even sure her name would get on the mortgage before the AOS interview - only 2 1/2 months from now. Just wanted to know how important this is. We have joint checking accounts, credit cards, and medical/dental/life insurance. Is this enough?

Is a joint mortgage something that they look for in the AOS interview? I have the papers to do this, but it's alot to fill out and requires a payment of at least $100. We are planning to move to a different house next year anyway. I'm not even sure her name would get on the mortgage before the AOS interview - only 2 1/2 months from now. Just wanted to know how important this is. We have joint checking accounts, credit cards, and medical/dental/life insurance. Is this enough?

Comment

I hope someone who has a pretty good idea answers this....

Comment

did not make any difference in our case, as we took advantage of an FHA mortgage and I could NOT be on it bing non-citizen. So it went in my wife's name. AOS nor citizenship interviews did not even touch that aspect of it. I am a citizen now...
        ...Mistake Recognized is half corrected ...

Comment

Working...
        X