K3 Visa from pakistan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K3 Visa from pakistan

Has anyone here had any recent experience with the embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan? On Oct 7, 2004 my husband and I went for our interview at the embassy. At that time they told us that it would take 45 days for security clearance. Well, it is 86 days later and we repetedly get the same answer from them...still conducting security clearance! I have even contacted my Congressperson, who recieved the same answer. I email the embassy frequently but also no progress. We know that they started the check back in October as my husbands work recieved a questionaire to fill out from the embassy. We are getting frustrated and loseing our patience now as it seems they will never be completed with the process.
    If anyone can give me words of advice or experiences I would greatly appreciate it.

Has anyone here had any recent experience with the embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan? On Oct 7, 2004 my husband and I went for our interview at the embassy. At that time they told us that it would take 45 days for security clearance. Well, it is 86 days later and we repetedly get the same answer from them...still conducting security clearance! I have even contacted my Congressperson, who recieved the same answer. I email the embassy frequently but also no progress. We know that they started the check back in October as my husbands work recieved a questionaire to fill out from the embassy. We are getting frustrated and loseing our patience now as it seems they will never be completed with the process.
    If anyone can give me words of advice or experiences I would greatly appreciate it.

Comment

islamabad will take 3 months for security cleanance. there are three security clearance need to be done. Two of them is within pakistan.
      Someone from Dedective agency will visit home.
      Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Hello Mohanbhai ,

Happy New Year to you !!!! May this year bring you lots of happiness and success....Pasha

Comment

happy new year pasha bhai.. hows life..?
          Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Hello Mohanbhai ,

Life is going okay...busy with residency and motel....dont get much time to log onto ILW though....I wish u and ur family a very happy and successful new year.... Ur a very knowledgeable person ....kindly do help people on this website....as always ur friend...Pasha

Comment

Mohan Bhai nay Pasha Bhai Long time no news from both of you.Hope both of you doing well and wish you a very happy new year
              Tamara mota bhai

Comment

Sorry but the terrorist visa program has been suspended; no more visas for people from Pakistan

Comment

Aaisha, you may get more input by posting on www.immigrate2us.net.

Comment

Muslims = people from Pakistan

Get out of my country !!!

Terrorist are not allowed to USA.

Comment

Well Michael, you will need to have an expalantion for your claim (s).

Get ready you son of a german witch.

Comment

Loser !!!

Depo Man = Depo Man and Michael = Michael

Comment

Kem cho Mota Bhai Adam ...

Happy New Year to you too.... Tame gujarati cho? Sorry I couldn't come on this website that much....but I wish u all the best in this coming year.......take care....MARI PASE TAMARO E MAIL NATHI...PAN I GUESS TAMARI PASE MARO TO HASE (poroxod@yahoo.com)..... Contact ma rahejo....SAL MU BARAK....PASHA

Comment

Does anyone have any info about the security clearance for a K3 visa? Every time I call the Embassy in Islamabad they tell me they are waiting on the security clearance from the State Dept. They told me this normally takes 45 days , but so far it has been about 5 months and still no word from them . I contacted my senator and had him contact the State Dept --he was told that these security clearances are taking 6 mos minimum! Has anyone else had this happen ? My husband and I have been apart since Jan 2004 , with a few visits in between . We have been patient because we understand the need for the security clearances, but it seems that we will never get the clearance. I am not sure what I can do next , or if there is anything else I can do . Any suggestions would be appreciated . Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X