This Is What Immigration Will Bring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is What Immigration Will Bring

Lynchings and those who love lynching. Hey Brit...

Lynchings and those who love lynching. Hey Brit...

Comment

What happened? Who's the immigrant of the day today?

Comment

M.oron, check the homepage.

Comment

Bigger moron, what's wrong to ask a question?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">what's wrong to ask a question? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where did you learn the English language? You are still a moron.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">what's wrong to ask a question? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where id you learn the English language? You are still a moron. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha?! Too stupid even when hurling an insult.

Comment

during ramadan no less. Shameful

However, FED this has nothing to do with "what immigration will bring" This is xenophobia at its finest

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
                  during ramadan no less. Shameful

However, FED this has nothing to do with "what immigration will bring" This is xenophobia at its finest </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is no date in the article as to when this happened. Again, the newspaper is very questionable.
                  “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Is this good enough Koller?

And you know that I always have multiple sources. Just like the last time you questioned my source.

Comment

Leftards really look stupid when all they can say in response is either "racism" or "xenophobia." Neither of which is relevant to Muslims anyway.

[img]http://i269.photobucket.com/al***s/jj56/libertaria_photos/Angrymob5.jpg[/img]

Comment

Still a moron who can't speak English.

Comment

excellent Federale86 and I add GO ARIZONA!!! GO JAN BREWER!!! boy, it stinks to roast dog here, the chinks RN must be cooking, no wonder she's stupider than ever.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                            Is this good enough Koller?

And you know that I always have multiple sources. Just like the last time you questioned my source. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So noted! This time the date is there. Fed, I am sorry, that the world is not a peaceful place. If it were for me, it would be - believe you me. I am not going to start hating every Muslim because of stuff like that. I am sure peace loving people, be they Muslim, Christians or what have you, have no power over something like that.
                            “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

shut up dummkopf KollerKraut. You better fix your own problems, then you stick your snout somewhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X