Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get an appointment on Infopass

Hello
    I have been waiting for my EAD for over 90 days. Someone told me that I can go and get an interim EAD at the INS Center in Washington D.C./Fairfax office but to do that I have to arrange for an appointment via infopass.

For the past 6 days, I have been trying to get an appointment but the system will not allow any appointments. I have been on that site constantly changing zip codes for the various DC area codes but have not been able to get through. I am getting desperate. Is there another way than Infopass? Can i hire a lawyer to get me an interim EAD card? What options do I have if I cannot make an appointment? Has anyone in the DC area gone through the same taxing experience? Please share you thoughts...I will really appreciate it.

Hello
    I have been waiting for my EAD for over 90 days. Someone told me that I can go and get an interim EAD at the INS Center in Washington D.C./Fairfax office but to do that I have to arrange for an appointment via infopass.

For the past 6 days, I have been trying to get an appointment but the system will not allow any appointments. I have been on that site constantly changing zip codes for the various DC area codes but have not been able to get through. I am getting desperate. Is there another way than Infopass? Can i hire a lawyer to get me an interim EAD card? What options do I have if I cannot make an appointment? Has anyone in the DC area gone through the same taxing experience? Please share you thoughts...I will really appreciate it.

Comment

Hi kr2035,

people reported being most successful in making info-pass appointments at the end of working day when a new "slots" of available appointments are released.

Good luck

Comment

Aneri
        Thank you. I finally got through and got an appointment for Friday the 14th. I would like to find out if anyone has had any bad experience of getting Interim EAD. Are they going to give me any problem? What should I be aware off? Any advice??

thanks

Comment

Working...
        X