Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

Davdah,
      The economic census is done every five years either in '2 or in '7 of each decade. No personal data such as a TIN or legal status, or lack thereof will be sued. Click here for more information.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
        Just got a notice from the census bureau requesting information for an economic census. Hmm, seems to me they have been recruited. Although the word immigration was not mentioned and there is no mention of legal or otherwise it is obviouse what they are up to. They want to to know locations of business, hours of operation, number of employees, and wages paid. Just the things ICE would need to know for a raid.

According to a recent visit to immigrate2us.net many are reporting increased raids and what! Self deportations are occuring at a record clip? Looks like I was right after all RN. They said illegals are leaving due to fears of being caught and deported. Not such a bad deal since it still gives them the opportunity to make a smooth transition back to Mexico. These activities are being reported throughout the country. Even here in San Diego I have noticed a lot more green and white trucks on the road. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wherever the law is being upheld they are leaving in droves. Arizona is experiencing a mass exodus as well. So much for the government's BS about not being able to get rid of them. Attrition through enforcement is what we knew would happen all along.

Here's an interesting link for your review Davdah:

DEA Most Wanted Fugitives

DEA fugitives are listed by Field Division - click below on your state of interest to see the fugitives who are being tracked by that division. Also see: Major International Fugitives, Captured Fugitives, and Denuncie a estos extraditables.

http://www.dea.gov/fugitives/fuglist.htm
        Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Beverly:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
          Just got a notice from the census bureau requesting information for an economic census. Hmm, seems to me they have been recruited. Although the word immigration was not mentioned and there is no mention of legal or otherwise it is obviouse what they are up to. They want to to know locations of business, hours of operation, number of employees, and wages paid. Just the things ICE would need to know for a raid.

According to a recent visit to immigrate2us.net many are reporting increased raids and what! Self deportations are occuring at a record clip? Looks like I was right after all RN. They said illegals are leaving due to fears of being caught and deported. Not such a bad deal since it still gives them the opportunity to make a smooth transition back to Mexico. These activities are being reported throughout the country. Even here in San Diego I have noticed a lot more green and white trucks on the road. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wherever the law is being upheld they are leaving in droves. Arizona is experiencing a mass exodus as well. So much for the government's BS about not being able to get rid of them. Attrition through enforcement is what we knew would happen all along.

Here's an interesting link for your review Davdah:

DEA Most Wanted Fugitives

DEA fugitives are listed by Field Division - click below on your state of interest to see the fugitives who are being tracked by that division. Also see: Major International Fugitives, Captured Fugitives, and Denuncie a estos extraditables.

http://www.dea.gov/fugitives/fuglist.htm </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          Beverly,
          Just because most are Hispanic does not mean they are illegal. Take BUSTILLOS, Juan for instance. His place of birth is in Texas. That makes him a USC, not an illegal? And we both do not know who is parents are, now do we? And even if we can list the place of birth, there is on way we can identify the legal status or lack thereof.
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
            Beverly,
            Just because most are Hispanic does not mean they are illegal. Take BUSTILLOS, Juan for instance. His place of birth is in Texas. That makes him a USC, not an illegal? And we both do not know who is parents are, now do we? And even if we can list the place of birth, there is on way we can identify the legal status or lack thereof. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course ALL HISPANICS ARE NOT illegal. That has never been my stance. But let's be honest, LaRaza, LULAC, Mecha the ACLU have used the race card to justify the presence of ALL LATINOS here illegally from Mexico, El Salvador and other hispanic countries simply because they share an ethnicity. Adding insult to injury far too many Americans of Mexican descent support the illegal invasion of their friends and family members and participated in those marches to intimidate and bully Americans into acceptance of the illegal presence of millions of spanish speaking invaders. You can't ride 2 donkeys with 1 as-s. If you take the oath of American citizenship, yet you continue to maintain DUAL citizenship and wave the flag of another nation, then it is obvious where your loyalities lie and IMHO those who still love and honor the oligarchies of Mexico by coming here in order to prop up the Mexican economy by stealing billions from the American economy to keep Mexico from collapsing, should do America a favor and GO HOME and CLEAN UP THEIR OWN BACK YARD. Stop raping us for the sole purpose of acquiring what the oligarchies of Mexico will never give you: respect, dignity, civil rights and humane living conditions and go HOME and fight for rights in the country of their loyalty. Those with loyalty to Mexico and any other foreign entity should leave America go home and FIX THEIR OWN PROBLEMS and stop assuming that because they are a stones throw away from America its ok to illegally invade, rape, pillage and destroy our country and ignore our culture and our laws in order to make them feel at home.

There are plenty of illegal aliens of Asian, Polish, African and other racial and ethnic descent in America but none in the millions, so arrogant, ignorant, disrespectful and lawless as those who have come here from Mexico and South America.

Their attempt of a hostile takeover of the US and blaming us for all of their culturally imbedded lawlessness is what angers Americans most. We are not, nor can we be the world's savior, nor can we continue to absorb the massive amounts of 3rd world birth rates in the name of deluding and misinterpretation of the 14th Amendment.

Is our government and the corporate pigs as much to blame? Yes they are. But it is the taxpaying, law abiding American citizen who are suffering the most and benefitting nothing from this US government sanctioned invasion and have reached the point of intolerance. I am merely one of millions who are fed up and determined to systematically rid our nation of our corrupt government officials, the corporate elite pigs who have no clue and don't care about the Americans being murdered, raped, killed by illegal aliens in drunk driving accidents and by gang violence, etc. The fact that these people have no right to be in this country drives home the reality that those Americans being killed by them would still be alive today if our borders had been secured.

As for the 14th Amendment, none of those babies deliberately conceived and dumped on the tax payers pocket book in the name of usurping citizenship, welfare benefits, future chain migration and sympathy are citizens. None of these children are descendants of slaves and therefore the 14th amendment DOES NOT EVEN REMOTELY APPLY TO ILLEGAL ALIEN BABIES BORN IN THE US since the parents are not CITIZENS AND THEREFORE NOT UNDER AMERICAN JURISDICTION. The fact that it is deliberately and falsely misconstrued is a travesty.

It is NOT POSSIBLE FOR TWO ILLEGAL ALIENS to give birth to AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. The 14th Amendment is just another example of abuse run amok.
            Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Just got a notice from the census bureau requesting information for an economic census. Hmm, seems to me they have been recruited </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Davdah .. you cant be serious.. you are living here in usa how long and do you not know these are standard procedure every 5 or 7 years or so. And NOTE: If a person does ignores the census.. they actually come knocking at your door to get physical information.

Coincidence... or maybe they got their notices and had same thinking like you and got scared. Ha Ha.. Watch what happens when that census taker knocks on the door....

[quote]
              Wherever the law is being upheld they are leaving in droves. Arizona is experiencing a mass exodus as well. So much for the government's BS about not being able to get rid of them. Attrition through enforcement is what we knew would happen all along. [quote]

Are they leaving or just relocating to a more "user friendly "state such as UTAH?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Are they leaving or just relocating to a more "user friendly "state such as UTAH? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

4Now - there are many articles lately that suggest many are leaving the USA, not simply relocating to another city or state.

Comment

I read the articles Proud

it is merely speculation that they are leaving to go back to home countries. the only thing know 4sure is that they are leaving a particular state.

Have you not heard about the mass influx of illegal and undocumented settling in Utah? There have been many articles lately about this.

Comment

I've read the articles, 4Now, even posted one today.

I have seen some articles regarding people packing up and moving back to Mexico; more specifically, interviews of some of the folks doing so. Not sure what the numbers are, but I believe with the crackdowns, it is feasible to believe they are, in fact, returning to Mexico on their own. I don't think anyone likes the feeling of being chased, or hunted down like animals, do you?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I don't think anyone likes the feeling of being chased, or hunted down like animals, do you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No I would not like that. It is one reason why I try to stay on the correct side of the law to avoid the hunters.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I don't think anyone likes the feeling of being chased, or hunted down like animals, do you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No I would not like that. It is one reason why I try to stay on the correct side of the law to avoid the hunters. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have read various articles that state that many that went home for the holidays have no intention of returning for various reasons. The number one reason is the US economy (primarily construction/housing market) is drying up; next in line is the reality that individual states are doing the job that Senor Boosh refused to do: ENFORCE EXISTING LAWS.

Unfortunately, we both know that illegal aliens are lawless by nature and driven by greed. More likely than not the fact that the construction boom is officially over, coupled with enforcement is driving those determined to stay underground until apprehended and the rest to go home.

It will be interesting to see what happens when the welfare and other freebies are cut off. I'm betting we will the tax payers will inherit the financial burden of millions of Mexican (anchors) children deliberately left behind.
                        Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:

No I would not like that. It is one reason why I try to stay on the correct side of the law to avoid the hunters. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Most of us prefer to stay on the good side of the law - even most of the illegals. Have you ever noticed that it is rare the media will print anything positive about any group of people or anything else for that matter? Why is that? Because, good news doesn't sell. Period. We read about illegals committing crimes, but we rarely read about the good most of them are doing. Think about it. How are you negatively impacted by an illegal alien - I mean on a personal level. Sure, you can say our tax dollars are being spent this way and that, but if you compare what has been spent on this ridiculous war, the numbers are not even close.

Why is it that illegal immigration has risen to the top of the agenda for the Presidential candidates? The media. They are quite influential and it's very sad to see that the American people are so naive, they are being $ucked into this frenzy. Why is illegal immigration a more important issue than ending this stupid war?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

Most of us prefer to stay on the good side of the law - even most of the illegals. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Britney Spears voice* HUH . . .

What part of ILLEGAL DO YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND:

TheLaw Dictionary
                            Add an new entry

illegal
                            Against or not authorized by the law. Also called illicit or unlawful.

So tell us all again why ILLEGAL ALIENS whose first act commited in America is ILLEGAL ENTRY prefer to stay on the right side of the law?

Gee, I can't wait to hear the explanation you provide to justify those words of insanity.

Want some popcorn 4 now?, How about you Davdah?
                            Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

I think YOU are refusing to assimilate! You'd better start learning Spanish ASAP!. The older you get, the harder it will be for you to learn it. Besides, you shouldn't forget your mental handicap, so start NOW, TODAY!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X