• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WORLD REJECTS OBAMA

THE EGO HAS LANDED
    WORLD REJECTS OBAMA: CHICAGO OUT IN FIRST ROUND

American Disgrace

What a lame President. We should bomb Copenhagen and Rio in retaliation.

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    THE EGO HAS LANDED

American Disgrace

If this isn't terrorism what is?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofMicheal:
      stalker !!!
      No, you and all your stupid alias ID's are stalkers on this forum. You make a mockery of what this forum is supposed to be about!!!!!! You are a disgrace to humanity, btw. I had to add that.

Comment

Obama got the big chorizo from the IOC.

Comment

Sprint, look at this photo. That is terrorism. You and your Islamist pals should leave the USA.

Real Terrorism. A dead Christian child killed by Sprint's Islamist friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
            THE EGO HAS LANDED

American Disgrace

If this isn't terrorism what is? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

dirtbag; America is not a terrorist country like your friends

Comment

SonOfMichale and federale86 are the most dangerous Pigs alive on this earth, they need to be kicked out of the planet and left on earthCam live shot in space hangin their neck on the thread of their short life. both of you remind me of HIV and HibC, you are both alive, you have no cure and you cause the universe you are around to death, in short, both of you need to be kicked out of US and stripped from your rights, why dont you guy go to afghanistan and fight usama bin laden if you guys have big ***** behind your screen, or you just have wide nerves on your chair @ home while you are eating your Shytttttt' F'''''in LSSSSSers,

Comment

Originally posted by federale86:
                Sprint, look at this photo. That is terrorism. You and your Islamist pals should leave the USA.

Federale, of all the Muslim nationalities, why did you choose to pick Indonesia?

Btw, you, SOM and all the other Islamic-bashers are sick, twisted individuals and have the same terrorist mentality as those who struck the towers 8 years ago. The USA should send all of you to some deserted island.

Comment

God has created a suitable environment for everyone in this life, and you are making me just more grateful to him that he created suitable ones in the life after. You have been given the option to express your freedom of speech which summarize some of who and what you are,,,, having said that, I guess when the heart beat is on the life support, someone will carry you over and will let you witness your conclusions. Just make sure you keep eating bananas and take multi-vitamins because they are good for you since you are a tough guy and you have a wide voice behind your computer.

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:

It took a minute but I got the picture. Literally! Point taken.

We aren't in vietnam anymore. Not all muslems are terrorists. That and all the other cliches. You guys can officially excommunicate me from your group. This isn't Republican think anymore. It's just insanity. hasta la vista. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY EXCOMMUNICATED FROM THE GROUP !!!! EACH AND EVERY MUSLEM IS A TERRORIST !!! Every muslem man, woman, child, fetus is a terrorist !!!! It is their nature and genetic programming. They are NOT human beings !!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Btw, you, SOM and all the other Islamic-bashers are sick, twisted individuals and have the same terrorist mentality as those who struck the towers 8 years ago. The USA should send all of you to some deserted island.
                    Hear hear!
                    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:

Federale, of all the Muslim nationalities, why did you choose to pick Indonesia?

Btw, you, SOM and all the other Islamic-bashers are sick, twisted individuals and have the same terrorist mentality as those who struck the towers 8 years ago. The USA should send all of you to some deserted island. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are worthless to your husband and children!!! You are a traitor !!! You do not love US of A; but do love Moslem terrorists !!!

Comment

Originally posted by SonofMicheal:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

Btw, you, SOM and all the other Islamic-bashers are sick, twisted individuals and have the same terrorist mentality as those who struck the towers 8 years ago. The USA should send all of you to some deserted island. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are worthless to your husband and children!!! You are a traitor !!! You do not love US of A; but do love Moslem terrorists !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

None of the above. I love my country, but have the wisdom and understanding that not all Muslim people are terrorists. That, among many other things, stands us apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Brit4064:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Btw, you, SOM and all the other Islamic-bashers are sick, twisted individuals and have the same terrorist mentality as those who struck the towers 8 years ago. The USA should send all of you to some deserted island.
                          Hear hear! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, Brittie. I borrowed the idea from you - lol!

Comment

Originally posted by iperson:
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:
                            God has created a suitable environment for everyone and you are making me just more grateful to him that he created suitable ones in the life after.
                            Leave me out of this f.airy tale, will you? Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stop flattering yourself. You don't even believe in God. No one is talking about you, IP. No one gives one ounce of thought about you. You've turned up nasty on this forum too many times. You've used up your "Get Out Of Jail" free cards.

Comment

Originally posted by iperson:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:
                              God has created a suitable environment for everyone and you are making me just more grateful to him that he created suitable ones in the life after.
                              Leave me out of this f.airy tale, will you? Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stop flattering yourself. You don't even believe in God. No one is talking about you, IP. No one gives one ounce of thought about you. You've turned up nasty on this forum too many times. You've used up your "Get Out Of Jail" free cards. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's that supposed to mean? And you've become more vicious than ever, hoping to please your love Houston.
                              </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm going to clear this up once and for all. If Houston ever made claims I was in love with him, he lied. We were only friends - just like I've been friends with other guys on this forum. I'm married. I can't be anything other than just friends with the opposite s.ex here.

Comment

Working...
                              X