Relocating to Colorado

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relocating to Colorado

I just happened across this site a few days ago and was thrilled that such a site exists. For the past two years, I've been dating an immigrant from Czech Republic. Currently, we both reside in Chicago, a city that is heavily populated by immigrants. Because he is employed by a Czech man and frequents the Polish neighborhoods, he rarely has to use English, except with me, his American girlfriend. However, we've recently discussed the idea of moving to Colorado, but he is concerned that communication, as well as employment, will be hard for him to acquire there. I have no doubt that he is my future husband, but he doesn't want to give me or my family the impression that he's only after a green card, which leads me to think that we'll be dating at least another year before we tie the knott. If there are any members out there who are from Colorado, would you please offer some insight on what he might expect from the relocation to Colorado? He is currently a driver for a housecleaning business, but is also a talented painter and handyman. I know this is not a job site, but if anyone has any leads, that would also be much appreciated. Thanks!

I just happened across this site a few days ago and was thrilled that such a site exists. For the past two years, I've been dating an immigrant from Czech Republic. Currently, we both reside in Chicago, a city that is heavily populated by immigrants. Because he is employed by a Czech man and frequents the Polish neighborhoods, he rarely has to use English, except with me, his American girlfriend. However, we've recently discussed the idea of moving to Colorado, but he is concerned that communication, as well as employment, will be hard for him to acquire there. I have no doubt that he is my future husband, but he doesn't want to give me or my family the impression that he's only after a green card, which leads me to think that we'll be dating at least another year before we tie the knott. If there are any members out there who are from Colorado, would you please offer some insight on what he might expect from the relocation to Colorado? He is currently a driver for a housecleaning business, but is also a talented painter and handyman. I know this is not a job site, but if anyone has any leads, that would also be much appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X