Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SunRabidUSA, where are you hiding?

Don't you see that your pal (the other idiot) is being kicked in the A S S everyday... You know he's so weak-minded that he needs you to help him. Come out of that rock you're hiding under and help SomeDumb12, will ya?

Don't you see that your pal (the other idiot) is being kicked in the A S S everyday... You know he's so weak-minded that he needs you to help him. Come out of that rock you're hiding under and help SomeDumb12, will ya?

Comment

Oh, no. Now you got your A S S kicked too, SunRabidUSA. You didn't really have to defend that idiot, I was just kidding. But, since you come from a country that is just a lapdog of the USA, you will always be kissing SomeDumb12's sorry A S S.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> "...THAT statement alone proves that, like someone12, the best part of you ran down your mother's legs at conception..."
      </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Don't you see that your pal (the other idiot) is being kicked in the A S S everyday... You know he's so weak-minded that he needs you to help him. Come out of that rock you're hiding under and help SomeDumb12, will ya? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whknapp, my pal, gave me an idea, it just popped..... sun/some, some/sun, some/sun, sun/some........... one keyboard, two logins...... i don't know........

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation