Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FILED i-130 BRAZIL- MY I-130 IS APRROVED OR NOT?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FILED i-130 BRAZIL- MY I-130 IS APRROVED OR NOT?

Dear Mohan, This is copy that we received from US Consulate could you please advice this is the I-130 approval? If not can I filed another I-130 herre in the US and them request K3?
    U.S CONSULATE GENERAL
    AV. PRESIDENTE WILSON, 147 CASTELO
    RIO DE JANEIRO, RJ
    20030-020

DATE , 23 March 2005

TO:
    ADDRESS:
    CITY:

DEAR:________________

This office is ready to begin final processing of he immigrant visa applicant(s) named below in this case. We have scheduled an appointrnennt for a visa interview in the immigrant visa section on the date printed below. This Letter must be presented upon your arrival at this office on the appointment date.
    Please see the enclosed information for further instruction about the medical examination required for all intending immigrants. Be sure to read all of the enclosed information and follow the instructions very carefully. When communicating with this office either by telephone or letter. p1ease provide your name end case number exactly as shown in this letter.

Sincerely
    Chief, Immigrant Visa Branch

Visa Appointment
    Date Time
    00/00/0000 0800
    Case Number RDJ0000000000
    Name (P)
    Preference Category: CR1 - BRZIL.
    Traveling Applicants:
    (P) NAME DOB

Encl: Packet 4

Dear Mohan, This is copy that we received from US Consulate could you please advice this is the I-130 approval? If not can I filed another I-130 herre in the US and them request K3?
    U.S CONSULATE GENERAL
    AV. PRESIDENTE WILSON, 147 CASTELO
    RIO DE JANEIRO, RJ
    20030-020

DATE , 23 March 2005

TO:
    ADDRESS:
    CITY:

DEAR:________________

This office is ready to begin final processing of he immigrant visa applicant(s) named below in this case. We have scheduled an appointrnennt for a visa interview in the immigrant visa section on the date printed below. This Letter must be presented upon your arrival at this office on the appointment date.
    Please see the enclosed information for further instruction about the medical examination required for all intending immigrants. Be sure to read all of the enclosed information and follow the instructions very carefully. When communicating with this office either by telephone or letter. p1ease provide your name end case number exactly as shown in this letter.

Sincerely
    Chief, Immigrant Visa Branch

Visa Appointment
    Date Time
    00/00/0000 0800
    Case Number RDJ0000000000
    Name (P)
    Preference Category: CR1 - BRZIL.
    Traveling Applicants:
    (P) NAME DOB

Encl: Packet 4

Comment

this is not a I130 approval, this is an interview letter of I 130.
      Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

you will get Alien NO A xx *** *** if your petition is appproved. ther is no a NO in the letter they only have your file no . CDJ*********x.
        File number is different then A number.

Comment

mohan thanks a lot for your help I was thinking that after filing the I-130 in Brazil and receiving this letter it was the approval.
          I just spoke with the consulate in Brazil they told me that aug01 case was sent to NVC for review I called NVC and they do not have the case there yet. Do you know how long usually it takes for them to receive the case? One last question I ask the Consul on phone if I could file another I-130 with Texas services and he told me that will be my best option. What you think I should do wait for NVC review case or go ahead and send new petition?

Comment

it usually takes 60 days for information to show up in NVc.
            You can file as many As I130 you want, there is no limit.
            the procedure is, Once your I130 is denied you can appeal the same in AAU/AAO or you can file another one.
            normally people file an appeal against the old one and they file the another one in the same time .
            your choice..... if you want to file get an atttorney this time. Or if you want to file your self then make sure you attach all the evidences which includes pictures, restaurant recipt in brazil, family and friewnd gathering includes you etc.

Comment

mohan, to appeal at AAU/AAO i must wait for the denial or can i submit before? What is the form I-290.

Comment

Working...
              X