Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help me

I just got another hard hit.

I am not doing well. Will someone please talk to me about how to sort this mess out.

I can't take anymore. I am a victim of marriage fraud.

Judge here thinks I deserve what I get for marrying a non national.

Fine but do my children

I just got another hard hit.

I am not doing well. Will someone please talk to me about how to sort this mess out.

I can't take anymore. I am a victim of marriage fraud.

Judge here thinks I deserve what I get for marrying a non national.

Fine but do my children

Comment

Robin,

been trying To Explain To you. You Are One Of many!!! Same!

What State Do you Reside?

Some Things can Only Be Fixed by you!!! The law, judicial system varies by state! many Of Those In Power see selves As GODS!

Enforcing The Laws They Want To enforce, Forgetting About The Way it was intended!

Right and Wrong! good and Bad! unfortunately It does not work that way! It Should, but it does not!!!

there are Thousands Of Discrepancy's and rulings Experienced By The posters Of this board!

Believe? or not? All that read your words Can and do understand! solutions???? the variations Are extreme! Your state? Starting point.
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

this is what happens when you follow some of the posters advice in private messaging.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

this happened long before I came here Hudson.

His attorney is good at extortion.

She tried many times in the MSA.

Now she keeps threatening contempt if I don't pay X dollars,
          1. started at 500.00
          2. next day up to 900.00
          3. Gave her the form which was needed until the day I gave it and still she filed the contempt and wanted $2,200.00
          4. Now she doesn't want to go to hearing so if I pay $570.00 this will all go away!

Is this extortion?

I have ten times the number of contempt issues I could run into court with, but wish for some peace. Unfortunately he doesn't want peace for our son.

Comment

What state are you in ? There is a rumor that the greatest immigration fraud lawyer in the world is being admitted today in New York.

You fight fire with fire. YOU have far more power than they do. Why not use it? You sue for marriage fraud. I would start by demanding $250,000; marriage fraud, fraud, and intentional infliction of emotional distress. Your fault for marrying a foreigner? Let him tell that to 6 US Citizens on a jury. Make a demand for jury trial. You do not have to take this, you are an American !!! Fight for freedom ! Fight for Justice !! Fight for Capitalism !!!

FIGHT FOR WHAT IS RIGHT !!!

Comment

I am in PA

Divorce is final already. I quickly did it to get rid of him.

PA has no grounds for me to file for an annaulment, I looked into that already.

Not sure how to begin the process to sue through Federal Court. If you can advice Son then PM me please.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
                I am in PA Divorce is final already. I quickly did it to get rid of him.
                PA has no grounds for me to file for an annaulment, I looked into that already.
                Not sure how to begin the process to sue through Federal Court. If you can advice Son then PM me please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why do you have to go to Federal Court? Where does he live?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
                  this happened long before I came here Hudson.

His attorney is good at extortion.

She tried many times in the MSA.

Now she keeps threatening contempt if I don't pay X dollars,
                  1. started at 500.00
                  2. next day up to 900.00
                  3. Gave her the form which was needed until the day I gave it and still she filed the contempt and wanted $2,200.00
                  4. Now she doesn't want to go to hearing so if I pay $570.00 this will all go away!

Is this extortion?

I have ten times the number of contempt issues I could run into court with, but wish for some peace. Unfortunately he doesn't want peace for our son. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  Ms. Horton, if you had ten times the number of contempt charges against him, you should have had them enforced in the court. By not showing that in your argument for divorce, the final outcome is on you and no one else.

What I was referring to was the fact that some members here would want you to put immigration issues into the divorce. It rarely works Ms. Horton despite the claim by others. Also, you are not going to be able to sue in federal court. They will return it for "lack of subject matter." But if you want to waste $5k, be my guest.

BTW, you have changed your story more than once in the public forum. For instance, you aaid he was supposed to pay alimony and child support, not it appears you are supposed to. You have stated that he already entered the US under a visa, now you say something different. This is not marriage fraud Ms. Horton.

However, I will state that if he is convicted of child abuse, as you have claimed many time on this forum, the criminal courts, and the jury system, should convict him. If that happens, you will then have recourse to go back into family court to have his parental rights removed, but only until then and not before.
                  "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

I have never changed my story Hudson.

He is supposed to pay child support and alimony.

He is beind over $500.00 in childsupport and $3,000.00 in alimony.

In PA only child support is enforceable and it has be more than $500.00 for more than 31 days.

Alimony I have to take him back to court again.

Yes, he entered legally on a seaman's visa

But he had no intention of joining any ship other than securing passage here to U.S. were his parents entered months earlier on a visitors visa.

245i was on the table and his community knew it. So that is what helped him Hudson, ME

Yes, he has been formally charged but trail will take 1-2 years.

The charges are formal!! What part don't you get, it will take 1-2 years to get a trial date.

Facts are stubborn things and eventually lies do catch up with YOU!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                      Follow Hudson's advice and just let them have what ever it is they want from you. Don't fight back. That would be vindictive. Don't get angry. That would be spiteful. If your doubted don't produce evidence. Just accept it. Its such a terrible thing to stop their criminal behavior when your kids are the only victims. The criminal's rights are far more important. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      Davdah,
                      Ms. Horton is not playing smart. If she has evidence for child abuse, she should pursue that first. All divorce really does is divide property and, if children are involved, sets up visitation and support. But what she is trying to do is use immigration to get to her ex spouse, which rarely works, and use divorce in her upcoming criminal trial, which also rarely works. She needs to take it one step at a time Davdah. Not all at once. That will cause more legal jeopardy to her and her situation than anything else.

But again, look at her arguments Davdah. She said she had ten times the number of contempt charges against him, but did not use them. For what? Besides, she is the one that says, "she wants peace for their son." Sje cammpt jave ot bptj waus/ Furthermore, I am sure somep posters told her to wait before she truned in those fors she was supposed to do. That is why the attorney wanted the $2200. Again, she is digging her own grave. Her worst enemy is herself and no one else.

Note: the guy is not innocent either, but he is playing smart in the legal process.

Comment

I have never changed my story Hudson.

He is supposed to pay child support and alimony.

He is beind over $500.00 in childsupport and $3,000.00 in alimony.

In PA only child support is enforceable and it has be more than $500.00 for more than 31 days.

Alimony I have to take him back to court again.

Yes, he entered legally on a seaman's visa

But he had no intention of joining any ship other than securing passage here to U.S. were his parents entered months earlier on a visitors visa.

245i was on the table and his community knew it. So that is what helped him Hudson, ME

Yes, he has been formally charged but trail will take 1-2 years.

The charges are formal!! What part don't you get, it will take 1-2 years to get a trial date.

Facts are stubborn things and eventually lies do catch up with YOU! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                        then why is the attorney asking for $500 or $900 Ms. Horton? From what you presented and use the word, "extortion," that suggests alimony or child support.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                          It isn't always so nice and easy. First off. The criminal process can weigh into the divorce process. When there are kids and a potential abuse conviction. It is looked at. Plus immigration does play a role with the threats of abduction to a non-Hague compliant India.

The quagmire is that none of the three play ball with each other. A criminal complaint takes a while. A long while. Immigration. Like pulling teeth to get cooperation. A divorce court where they are half asleep and usually couldn't care less. It is up to her to try as best she can to pull what there is together to show cause, intent, and motive.

All he has to do is nothing. Since the incongruity of it all works to his benefit. But by no means is it reason to throw in the towel. If its known to be true. Make the criminal allegation in divorce court. Maybe the judge will look at the evidence. And even without a criminal conviction take the amount of evidence given to be enough that a conviction is likely.

Why ask about lawyer fees? It goes without saying for anything they do a fee is charged. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                          I agree Davdah that is is rarely nice and neat. However, I still maintain patience in the criminal pursuit. It is also a question of when to pursue motive, intent, and cause.

The problem I have with the immigration pursuit is that it appears that she is grasping at straws. For instance, claiming to be a USC on the I-9 or the voter registration issues. The possibility is remote and very difficult to prove intent or motive. Attempting to pursue it and then try to use that information in divorce proceedings as "marriage fraud" only shows she is grasping at straws in her arguments. the tax fraud issue is another classic example. And I could go on and on.

Most divorce judges have very little ot no knowledge in immigration law. Perhaps they should, but that would make it even harder to prove those intent or motives of immigration fraud in divorce proceedings.

And there is a difference, a huge difference, of what she thinks is true and proving it in any court of law Davdah. That should be the litmus test.

Like I said, she need to use patience and due diligence, which is what she is NOT doing.

Comment

Thank you dav

Setting the stage with each lie.

Each time in court he admits to one more.

Eventually his creditability will be non existence.

Opsy will only fly so many times then it is clear he has a pattern of falsefications.

These other petty issues I have discussed on the forum are not the ones he lied about on the N-400, I just want to give ICE all I can if it is something they can use.

I do not wish to give them frivolous things. That is why I ask here first to see if it could be used against him.

Pray and dave check your pm. I set up an email account with all documents to be viewed.

I do not lie. Maybe if I did our could I'd be less stressful and he would be in jail!

Comment

Question of when? If you wait its assumed you weren't damaged. Or worse, you consented to or were in on it.

Even if its not the proper venue. Any judge would still have the smarts to pick through most of it. May even allow some of it to weigh in especially in light of children and the impact on them. Would be helpful to add some expert opinion such as an immigration attorney or tax attorney. That might bring some clarification as to how those elements of the puzzle fit together.

Maybe the I-9 by itself is irrelevant. Couple it with everything else and the pattern of fraud would emerge. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                              Davdah,
                              It it is not in a proper venue, the judge cannot do anything, not to mention looking at it. This is the quagmire with immigration and why it rarely works in divorce court.

Waiting for the right time is not an indication of not being harmed. That is a very simplistic, non legal standpoint. That is why there are statue of limitations.

Conspiracy theories rarely work Davdah. All one has to do is choose the weakest link or links in the conspiracy chain and your argument goes up in smoke. If the I-9, taxes, and voter registration can all be reasonably explained with no criminal intent, then the argument looks even more ridiculous and at the same time open oneself up to a serious cross examination that will not bode well for you. And if you lose that argument, the prosecution just lost one of its witnesses in the child abuse case.

Again, patience is the key here.

Comment

Working...
                              X