Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED : BEST IMMIGRATION LAWYER

Hello!

Do you guyz know any BEST immigration lawyer that can help me win my case? pls pls can you refer me to them ASAP? (if its not too much to ask, im just so desperate to iron things before it worsten everything)..

Thank you so much in advace!

God Bless you all!

Hello!

Do you guyz know any BEST immigration lawyer that can help me win my case? pls pls can you refer me to them ASAP? (if its not too much to ask, im just so desperate to iron things before it worsten everything)..

Thank you so much in advace!

God Bless you all!

Comment

contact tdixon@lawyer.com. You will be given free legal consultation and reasonable fees.

Comment

I would definintly recommend Mr. Siskind!!!!

Comment

Dear Hanbal,

Have you tried the services of Mr.Siskind? does he charge clients at low fees? coz im not that rich to afford big time lawyer =|

thanks, btw where can i contact him?

Comment

I've contacted several attonreys, Siskind (Visalaw.com) and Shusterman.com included. I liked Siskind best (he was involved, concerned, very swift). Shusterman was too expensive and he seemed "uninterrested". You can find contact numbers, email adresses etc. on their homepages (see above)

Comment

Hi Bgood,

did you get to work on your case with Mr sinskind
              or just someone from his office ???
              In fact I am having a consultation with some one from his office :
              Alexander H. Lubarsky, LL.M., Esq.
              Siskind, Susser, Haas & Devine
              have you heard about this lawyer ? dOES ANYONE FROM THIS BOARD ???
              Thank you so much....

Comment

I tried to consult with Mr.Siskind but he forwarded my case to Ms. Brenda Bordreaux. Anybody worked with her before?

Comment

I had a very complex case and asked specifically for a consultation with Mr. Siskind, he responded fast and attentive and involved one other (male) consultant into a tri-meeting during our consulations. Mr. Siskind was well informed about my case (via my application for the consulation)

in contrast: Mr. Shusterman, for whom I had to spend almost the first 15 min. of my consulation time explaining to him all the BS that I had spend an hour typing previously...

Mr. Siskind is fair and affordable and I will always be gratefull for his encouragement!

Comment

Thank you so much! i'll be coordinating with one of Mr.Siskind associates ASAP!

muah*

Comment

I have a suggestion for you in terms of attorney representation. My husband is an immigrant and we were up against a lot of odds. Him, from an arab country and our paperwork being processed during the 9-11 crisis.We tried to file for consulate approval and were turned down in so many ways there are not enough words for it. Icame here reading and I saw the name of this attorney.I was in Jordan at the time with my husband with no real way to check anything out.I took a chance,hired him by phone. I've used attorneys before for different reasons over the years but I have to say,"I've never seen a more apt and dedicated attorney." He is amazing,compassionate and dedicated to the rights of immigrants.Most attorneys do not even take your call if they dont feel like it,This man listened to me whine and never once compained or put me off.During the crisis there were a lot of anti-american riots in the country I was in.He called me many times to make sure I was ok. He got our I-130 approved in less than 6 months. Wrote me emails each day and he updated me on my case every 3 days..He's great!!! If you want an attorney, one who is personally involved with your case, cares aboout you as a person,has very very reasonable fees, then I suggest you call Kevin Levine,Los Angeles,Ca, he takes no PERSONALLY!
                      Tell him his client who was in Jordan sent you.

Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience
                        dO YOU HAVE Mr kEVINE levine email address
                        please ??

Thank you

Comment

Try levine@horitsu.com or see: www.horitsu.com

Comment

THANK YOU BUGSY FOR YR PROMPT REPLY

Comment

How much did he charge you? Does he accept installments?
                              Thanks..

Comment

Working...
                              X