USA.........a nation of LIARS........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA.........a nation of LIARS........

There are no WMD, chemical,Biological or Atomic weapon found in Iraq.

We saw how Bush lied in front of the whole world, How Powell lied in front of UN and how CIA,Pentagon,and Whitehouse spokeperson's continously lied in front of press.

** SHAME on LIARS **

There are no WMD, chemical,Biological or Atomic weapon found in Iraq.

We saw how Bush lied in front of the whole world, How Powell lied in front of UN and how CIA,Pentagon,and Whitehouse spokeperson's continously lied in front of press.

** SHAME on LIARS **

Comment

Every politician lies. It's the nature of the game. Regardless of country, language spoken or religious background. Politicians are liars.

So, your comment of "USA.........a nation of LIARS........" is a lie, in and of itself. By your logic, every country is a nation of liars. Now, give the computer back to your mommy before she gets upset.

Comment

Polaris, just becuase you are right, it doesn not mean that the previous poster does not have to expose the truth...

Comment

if u hate this country and our government then I advise you to move to some third world country where freedom is nothing but a dream...you should learn from history when Prime minister Chamberlain of Britain and the rest of the world didn't do jack shit when Hitler annexed the Sudentenland...next thing you know 6 million Jews and 40 million people were killed in the bloodiest conflict of all mankind, it was a little late wasn't it?. I am working on my asylum case and therefore not an american, but I love this country with all my heart and willing to fight and die for this country if necessary. You people seems to take your freedom for granted by ranting at our government, if you hate the US government and the freedom that we have, why the hell are you here?

Comment

Anni, was that you?

Comment

AJ

Your poster shows that you are Slave in US.

Comment

Working...
              X