Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Does it Mean: Case is Being Rescheduled??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Does it Mean: Case is Being Rescheduled??

I had my interview for I-130/485 on April 24,2003. I was asked to supply additional birth records which I did a week later. I received receipt notice which indicated a decision will be made in 5 months by Oct. 5, 2003. A week ago, I called the National Customer Service Center to enquire about the status of my case and the Rep told me my case was over due so I should be hearing from them in 30 days. I received a letter from the local office (Baltimore) yesterday confirming the information I provided to the Customer Service Rep. Under this letter reads: "The status of your case is: Your case is being rescheduled and you will receive a notice once that process is completed"

I don't actually understand what it means and getting me more confused and nervous. Please, your thoughts, experiences, and advice will be appreciated.

Thanks

I had my interview for I-130/485 on April 24,2003. I was asked to supply additional birth records which I did a week later. I received receipt notice which indicated a decision will be made in 5 months by Oct. 5, 2003. A week ago, I called the National Customer Service Center to enquire about the status of my case and the Rep told me my case was over due so I should be hearing from them in 30 days. I received a letter from the local office (Baltimore) yesterday confirming the information I provided to the Customer Service Rep. Under this letter reads: "The status of your case is: Your case is being rescheduled and you will receive a notice once that process is completed"

I don't actually understand what it means and getting me more confused and nervous. Please, your thoughts, experiences, and advice will be appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

Did everything went well on the interview???

They might call you for another interview, I am just guessing....

Comment

Well, My wife had one or two questions wrong concerning my child from a previous marriage. She couldn't remember his name.

Comment

Working...
        X