Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AoS, 180 days and change of employer

Hi everybody!

I have many questions about change of employer after 180 days from filing I-485 but will start with few

1. What are requirements to a new employer: company size, revenue, years in business, etc.?
    2. New salary: I heard it should be at the same level as it was stated in the Labor Certification. Well, it will be hard for me to find a job at the same salary level given current economic conditions. What do you know about this requirement?
    3. When I leave my current employer, what is "better" from the INS point of view: to be fired or to resign?
    4. What time do I have to find another job if I leave my employer now?

Finally, unrelated question: my lawyers sent an ammendment to my I-485 form but made a serious mistake in papers. What could I do to fix it?

Thank you,
    NK

Hi everybody!

I have many questions about change of employer after 180 days from filing I-485 but will start with few

1. What are requirements to a new employer: company size, revenue, years in business, etc.?
    2. New salary: I heard it should be at the same level as it was stated in the Labor Certification. Well, it will be hard for me to find a job at the same salary level given current economic conditions. What do you know about this requirement?
    3. When I leave my current employer, what is "better" from the INS point of view: to be fired or to resign?
    4. What time do I have to find another job if I leave my employer now?

Finally, unrelated question: my lawyers sent an ammendment to my I-485 form but made a serious mistake in papers. What could I do to fix it?

Thank you,
    NK

Comment

Working...
    X