pregnancy advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pregnancy advice

I am GC holder and married to USC but seperated for 2 years.and now find I am pregnant but do not have health insurrance because when I applied for it they said no because of baby.
    Does anyone know of good welfare or medical poeple who will help advice or assist on hospital treatments for my situation.?

I am GC holder and married to USC but seperated for 2 years.and now find I am pregnant but do not have health insurrance because when I applied for it they said no because of baby.
    Does anyone know of good welfare or medical poeple who will help advice or assist on hospital treatments for my situation.?

Comment

Why don't you just call your local health department or social services. I think they can give you advice on where to go for cheaper medical care. You may be entitled to some free care depending on your financial situation.
      Can't your baby's father help in any way?

Comment

Go to the health department where you live or to the department of human services. They'll probably be able to steer you in the right direction.
        Congrats on the baby!!

Comment

hahah same post same time

Comment

....think alike

Comment

from where are you?

Comment

In which State you are in. New York has free health insuracne program. You can go to any medicade office.

Comment

Working...
                X