No announcement yet.

HELP! F-2 Visa Holder NEEDS GREEN CARD!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! F-2 Visa Holder NEEDS GREEN CARD!

Hye guys im 18 years old just got my US High School Diploma on my F-2 visa which is dependant on my parent's F-1 visa--- Anyway--- I have 3 years on this F-2 dependant visa then I'll have to leave the USA---- BUT I WANT TO STAY!!

Anyone know how I could get a green card? We're already doing the diversity lottery every year, I'm working on finding a special someone, and???

What about employment? My problem with employment is that I don't know which job I should study for--- I need to find a job/field/profession etc. where theres lots of demand for taht job but not many americans able to do it-- Because if I get a job that an amreican can get that means I cant get past Labor certification then I'm screwed---

I've lived here on this nonimmigrant visa for 5 years + I passed my ciitzenship proficiency test-- Does that mean anything? Probbaly not--

Also about employement is there any "unskilled" jobs where a company would just hire train and petition for me without having any skill/expereince/degree/etc.?

Also, know any ways to make money without officially getting employed? I swear it ****s how F-2 guys cant work-- What the hell am I supposed to do for 3 years without a job or college to go to!??!?

If anyone else knows other ways an F-2 nonimmigrant visa holder like me could get a green card it would be aaprpeaicted---

THANK YOU!

Hye guys im 18 years old just got my US High School Diploma on my F-2 visa which is dependant on my parent's F-1 visa--- Anyway--- I have 3 years on this F-2 dependant visa then I'll have to leave the USA---- BUT I WANT TO STAY!!

Anyone know how I could get a green card? We're already doing the diversity lottery every year, I'm working on finding a special someone, and???

What about employment? My problem with employment is that I don't know which job I should study for--- I need to find a job/field/profession etc. where theres lots of demand for taht job but not many americans able to do it-- Because if I get a job that an amreican can get that means I cant get past Labor certification then I'm screwed---

I've lived here on this nonimmigrant visa for 5 years + I passed my ciitzenship proficiency test-- Does that mean anything? Probbaly not--

Also about employement is there any "unskilled" jobs where a company would just hire train and petition for me without having any skill/expereince/degree/etc.?

Also, know any ways to make money without officially getting employed? I swear it ****s how F-2 guys cant work-- What the hell am I supposed to do for 3 years without a job or college to go to!??!?

If anyone else knows other ways an F-2 nonimmigrant visa holder like me could get a green card it would be aaprpeaicted---

THANK YOU!

Comment

HELP!! I have 3 years left otherwise I have to go back to malaysia and theres no americans there plus paintball/airsoft is illegal! Noooooooo!!!!! Thats so unfair one cannot simply say "i want to live in american and im going to move there" no, theeres some catch to it like how they have to provide the US with some kind of benefit!! ARGGHHH!!!!!

Comment

HEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You still have 3 years on your F-2 Visa. At present you have no special skills, so you can not get sponsorship for employment. Your best bet is to find a special one, what you have mentioned in your post. For this you have plenty of time.
            Good luck.

Comment

Yes I know that but are there any other ways?? Is that "it"?

Comment

Working...
              X