245I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 245I

If you are interested in advocating for 245I please respond. If we could all pressure our perspective senators it would be a push in the right direction.

If you are interested in advocating for 245I please respond. If we could all pressure our perspective senators it would be a push in the right direction.

Comment

What is the purpose of 245-i if BCIS denies most of 245-i green cards like mine?!!!!
      Americans deny green cards and then complain that they have so many illegal immigrants. Americans create problems.

Comment

I am sorry, I am not sure if I understand. you have a green card and you are denied by BCIS?

Comment

Hi Amy,
          I would be very interested since 245i is the only way to adjust my status eventhough married to USC.
          What is exactly that you'll do?
          Thanks

Comment

BCIS denied my green card because my employer did not pay me enough. How could he pay me a lot if I was out of status?

Comment

I wrote to my ultra-conservative congressman about the 245i. I doubt that it did much good, though. I never even got a form-letter response or anything. His voting record is very anti-immigrant. Writing your congressman usually doesn't make a difference. No matter what you write, there is someone with the oposite opinion writing too. When it comes down to it, he's going to vote based on his own personal opinions. In my case, that means he is going to whatever he can to keep non-European foreigners out ofthis country. I am not going to vote for him again, but a lot of people probably are.
              Have a nice day

Comment

Immigrants from Europe, Christians built this country and the power of United States of America. Now they are discriminated and are not welcome in US. Who is welcomed then? Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, lazy Latinos, Israelis and Blacks from Africa.
                Example: visa lottery quatas, refugee laws.

Comment

Melanie
                  What was reson behind your denail? And just inform you that whole Europe was built from money landured from the Asian/ African countries. Do not talk about who built what on this formum

Comment

Please,Please dont talk about who built what because I dont think the government now gives a flip about who built what . Anyway you need to brush up on your American History. All those ethnic groups you have listed have a hard time getting any progress with immigration , because of the same ignorant stereotypes you mentioned.

Comment

yeah sure sure good idea, lets send all these letters to the congress or senetros, it may HELP lots of innocent people. I openly support 245(i).

Comment

Working...
                      X