Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

illegal person left after we got merried?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• illegal person left after we got merried?

Please help!! I got merried with illegal person and she left me (US) before we processed the immigration paperwork but I have the marrige certificate from that but now I am going to get mary another women dose it cause problem? because we never get divorce? any suggestion will be appreciated

Please help!! I got merried with illegal person and she left me (US) before we processed the immigration paperwork but I have the marrige certificate from that but now I am going to get mary another women dose it cause problem? because we never get divorce? any suggestion will be appreciated

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ltamu:
      Please help!! I got merried with illegal person and she left me (US) before we processed the immigration paperwork but I have the marrige certificate from that but now I am going to get mary another women dose it cause problem? because we never get divorce? any suggestion will be appreciated </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, first things first! You'll have to get a divorce from the first woman, because getting married on top of another one is considered bigamy and a crime all over the world. Don't do it!
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

only one post per subject.

Comment

You can not marry your new woman without obtaining a divorce from the first. Not only is it considered bigamy and illegal, but your second marriage would also not be considered valid.

Talk to an attorney to find out what your options are.
          The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

You can divorce here without her knowledge because of abandonment. You can also have it annulled.

Comment

Don't forget to report her to ICE. If you filed to adjust her also report her to USCIS and cancel your petition.

Comment

Marriage Laws by state

http://law.jrank.org/pages/118...ibited-Marriage.html
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

dav where do I buy it? LMAO

Comment

I'll take 15 of those kits please!!!!
                    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                      Step one.

Step two.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is the dog the 'look out' person in that second picture??? LMAO!!!!

Comment

Good ole faithful dog!!! always devoted!!!

By the way,

I whoops! Got Just a little to carried away with dolly last week. My bad!
                        Is ok!!! no need For concern, she Is in The shop undergoing A full Botox/Latex version of repair!
                        They said be Like Better than New In no time! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIVU2snA-yU

Comment

dachaunds are the best. Dav could I please get the first kit available.

I think I have the greatest need

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                            You got it,LOL. A dog is always faithful no matter what. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I totally agree. If I had to choose between my husband and my dog, the dog would win.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
                              dachaunds are the best. Dav could I please get the first kit available.

I think I have the greatest need </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Robin,

Any dog will do if you know how to train them. They are truly man's best friend!!!!! Mutts are better than purebreds, by the way. I always had mutts until the one I have now. She thinks she runs the house - lol!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X