Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If anyone can help-- want to start an immigration practice...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone can help-- want to start an immigration practice...

Good Evening guys, I want to thank anyone in advance for replying to my discussion.
    I am looking to start an immigration practice. I am honestly starting from scratch and have very limited experience. I worked for an immigration attorney for about 6 months before she got pregnant and left. I speak Arabic and live in an Arabic community will surely keep me busy. I really would appreciate any tips you guys can give me. I don't know where to start. Are there any books I can read? Anywhere I can print out forms, etc? Thank you so much!
    Sincerely,
    Lynne

Good Evening guys, I want to thank anyone in advance for replying to my discussion.
    I am looking to start an immigration practice. I am honestly starting from scratch and have very limited experience. I worked for an immigration attorney for about 6 months before she got pregnant and left. I speak Arabic and live in an Arabic community will surely keep me busy. I really would appreciate any tips you guys can give me. I don't know where to start. Are there any books I can read? Anywhere I can print out forms, etc? Thank you so much!
    Sincerely,
    Lynne

Comment

Do you have a law degree, successfully pass a bar exam, are licensed to practice and have money for the start-up costs?

Comment

Working...
      X