Labor Certification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor Certification

Anyone has any expirience with labor certification?
    I am currently out of status and have heard about a back-door opportunity called labor certification. Is it a scam or it really works...

Anyone has any expirience with labor certification?
    I am currently out of status and have heard about a back-door opportunity called labor certification. Is it a scam or it really works...

Comment

Untill 245(i) is extended, you can not adjust status in the United States even if some how your Labor Certificate is approved.
      Good luck.

Comment

I mean to say that you can change your status unless 245(i) is extended.
        Good luck.

Comment

Umesh, how about filing for Labor Certification while waiting for your visa extension?

Comment

There are certain immigration consultants that promise to get applicants through the labor certification process for a certain fee, and they claim that they are well "connected" in state government cicrcles. Can those consultants be trusted? How long does it take to get certified?

Comment

No, these consultants cannot be trusted! They are not telling you the truth and you should report them to the the unlawful practice section of your state's bar association.

There are thousands of stories of these consultants charging $10K or $20 with a promise of legalization. The file nothing and disappear or they file something that you are not eligible for and you get deported.

If you have been out of status, then your only hope is to marry a USC or wait until the next 245(i) is implemented. No one knows when Congress will implement it, but there is a bill in the Congress now.

Comment

Working...
              X